I don't know what you'd call this...

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios

I don't know what you'd call this...

Postby Bluefog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 am

Made this over the course of a couple days. Had a battle in it and it was annoying to reach down to the bottom and not bump something. Long story short, terrible. Did a BrikWars version of the movie The Raid. Was fun because it was BrikWars, but also not fun having reach down in.

Took apart that 8 storey monstrosity and made something better... and this is part of a battle we had in it.
Blank slate.

My friend's army coming to kick my ass. A mix of yellows and peaches. We did 20 minifigs total, 1 hero, 3 officers.

Yeah, jammed my entire force into a room and put myself in a gauntlet. I got slaughtered sending my troops out single file. Oh well.
The highlight of the battle was my hero. He rolled a three critical fails in a row and then finally a two and then died. Pathetic. All his red shirts long dead as well. Probably one of my worst battles. I think he may have had like 10-12 minifigs left. I need to take a good above view, the one I took turned out blurry. Will upload one in a day or two, possibly three.
"You ain't my friend, palooka." - Vincent Vega
Bluefog
Officer

Re: I don't know what you'd call this...

Postby Silverdream » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 am

That is fucking boss.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zahru II » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:31 am

That building is a beast!
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:35 am

I agree, that is a great building
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Bluefog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:43 pm

The reverse pyramid was insanity. I originally intended to build it high enough and to continue the style until it wasn't structurally sound, but it would have taken too long and my friend (who's lego it is) said no. So I had a battle on it even though I knew it'd be horrible and demolished it. Thank fuck for iphones and the interwebz. It is now immortalized.

EDIT: It is important to note, if your minifig is in the top floor he does not have adequate range to shoot people on the ground level. lol.
"You ain't my friend, palooka." - Vincent Vega
Bluefog
Officer

Return to Reports From the Field