I don't know what you'd call this...

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

I don't know what you'd call this...

Post by Bluefog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 am

Made this over the course of a couple days. Had a battle in it and it was annoying to reach down to the bottom and not bump something. Long story short, terrible. Did a BrikWars version of the movie The Raid. Was fun because it was BrikWars, but also not fun having reach down in.

Took apart that 8 storey monstrosity and made something better... and this is part of a battle we had in it.
Blank slate.

My friend's army coming to kick my ass. A mix of yellows and peaches. We did 20 minifigs total, 1 hero, 3 officers.

Yeah, jammed my entire force into a room and put myself in a gauntlet. I got slaughtered sending my troops out single file. Oh well.
The highlight of the battle was my hero. He rolled a three critical fails in a row and then finally a two and then died. Pathetic. All his red shirts long dead as well. Probably one of my worst battles. I think he may have had like 10-12 minifigs left. I need to take a good above view, the one I took turned out blurry. Will upload one in a day or two, possibly three.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: I don't know what you'd call this...

Post by Silverdream » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:15 am

That is fucking boss.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zahru II
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...
I kinda like it if the lady's dominant...

Post by Zahru II » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:31 am

That building is a beast!
My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE

Overwatch_Elite
In ™ We Trust Overwatch
In ™ We Trust Overwatch

Post by Overwatch_Elite » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:35 am

I agree, that is a great building

Bluefog
Cannon Fodder

Post by Bluefog » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:43 pm

The reverse pyramid was insanity. I originally intended to build it high enough and to continue the style until it wasn't structurally sound, but it would have taken too long and my friend (who's lego it is) said no. So I had a battle on it even though I knew it'd be horrible and demolished it. Thank fuck for iphones and the interwebz. It is now immortalized.

EDIT: It is important to note, if your minifig is in the top floor he does not have adequate range to shoot people on the ground level. lol.
"Hey, you try making love to a complete stranger in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it."