In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Nimja » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:19 am

Sprinkle them with lemon juice. It will accelerate thier degradation. :rtfm:
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 pm

attack them with underfloor heating, it will make their arms and backs crack and their hands go floppy and fall out
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Colette » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 pm

A 3:1 volume ratio of hydrochloric and nitric acid is the solution for all problems.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2543
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Magnifying glass.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby loafofcheese » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Meh, chloroacetone is best.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby motorhead fan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 am

Iron boots
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Maverick » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:21 am

Nuke.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby BFenix » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm

I can't believe you guys are trying to figure out a way to get rid of a race of ABS mini-people when we could take Brikwars and our megalomaniac, god-like selves to a whole new level.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Nimja » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 am

BFenix wrote:I can't believe you guys are trying to figure out a way to get rid of a race of ABS mini-people when we could take Brikwars and our megalomaniac, god-like selves to a whole new level.

We... should order them about?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:58 am

We sort of forgot the fact that they praise us as gods.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby BFenix » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:19 am

The worst thing they could do would be laying a trap of scattered bricks for us to hurt our feet.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:06 pm

BFenix wrote:The worst thing they could do would be laying a trap of scattered bricks for us to hurt our feet.

What have you done?!? You gave them... IDEAS!!!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1285
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Gungnir » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 pm

BFenix wrote:The worst thing they could do would be laying a trap of scattered bricks for us to hurt our feet.

Yeah, but it really, really hurts!
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
User avatar
Gungnir
Dimmy
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby motorhead fan » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:49 pm

well thats why i said Iron boots!
Image
User avatar
motorhead fan
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: In the future everyone will have 15,000 minifigs

Postby Nimja » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 am

motorhead fan wrote:well thats why i said Iron boots!

Iron is too boring. pure iron is soft, too. I say we use Steel with Gold leaf!
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest