Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Gorthaff » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:38 pm

I suppose than, that my persistance just worked. Soo cold you please not IP ban me again if I ask nicely?
I couldn't come up with anything smart, original or funny, so <=THIS=> is what you get.
ENJOY IT!!!
Gorthaff
Nice Dubs

Postby stubby » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Can't make any promises. If a bunch of spambots come in and it happens to be in your IP range then it may get banned again. But it's been a couple years since we last had any big problem with spambots, so -- fingers crossed!
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Maverick » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:44 am

My name is Jonathan Gottlieb Bech
I live with my mom.
I come from North Zealand in Denmark
My quest? Thats a tough one... My quest is to come a writer, an engineer or a arcitect.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Quadruple.Digits » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 pm

To all those interested, hello.

My name is Nicholas. However, you may call me by my username - Quadruple.Digits - for which there is no logical explanation. But it suits me fine.

I do live with my mom. Currently. It is an interesting experience for both of us. This 'living' takes place in Australia, in that strange city they call 'Melbourne'. Which means I'm in a different time zone to 90% of you. What fun!

Currently, my quest log is empty. Maybe I can find a dragon sometime soon. Or I could set about finding a profile pic...
~I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark~
~I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark~
TROLOLO
Quadruple.Digits
Nice Dubs

Helloooooooooooooooo!

Postby Redback » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello to all, and to all, hello!

Redback the newbie here. UK-based, mostly fantasy-based LEGO collector (Castle, LOTR, Hobbit, Chima, etc), and longtime Brikwars player (Seriously, stared playing back when I was about 15 or something)

Me first time on the forum though, so hopefully I won't screw up too much. And me and a friend have a fairly huge battle upcoming in about a week, so keep an eye out for the battle report for that!

Anyways, see y'all around the forum!
TROLOLO
Redback
Battlefield General

Re: Helloooooooooooooooo!

Postby Maverick » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:welcome to brikwars

the ride never ends

Unless your get your head chopped off.
Welcome.
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby Kip Shades » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 pm

I am a man of many names, but you may call me... Kip. Yes, I live with my mother, but that's only because I'm currently too young to be living on my own. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, but I've lived most of my life in the Shawangunk Mountains, just outside of Pine Bush, NY. As for now, my quest is to Light Up the Night.
TROLOLO
Kip Shades
God of BrikWars

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:47 am

Kip Shades wrote:I am a man of many names, but you may call me... Kip. Yes, I live with my mother, but that's only because I'm currently too young to be living on my own. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, but I've lived most of my life in the Shawangunk Mountains, just outside of Pine Bush, NY. As for now, my quest is to Light Up the Night.

Hello Kip. A piece of advice: don't listen to Overwatch_Elite or Silverdream ( or silvadream for that matter)

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

Postby georgyzhukov » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Здравствуйте, друзья Я здесь сделать, чтобы лего для войн. Я строю Россия Советский военный армейский лего для играть brikwars. Я говорю в основном России и немного по-английски. Пожалуйста, направляйте отвечать мне на русском языке. Спасибо и водку для меня сегодня, пожалуйста?
georgyzhukov
Battlefield General

Postby BFenix » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:27 pm

georgyzhukov wrote:Здравствуйте, друзья Я здесь сделать, чтобы лего для войн. Я строю Россия Советский военный армейский лего для играть brikwars. Я говорю в основном России и немного по-английски. Пожалуйста, направляйте отвечать мне на русском языке. Спасибо и водку для меня сегодня, пожалуйста?

Товарищ, пожалуйста, прости какую-либо ошибку Google переводчик делает, но здесь идет:

Прежде всего, добро пожаловать в советах! Мы ожидаем увидеть ваш советский опасную армию на "The Armory" подфоруме в ближайшее время. Но перед этим, посмотрите вокруг выделенных темам, имеющим важное значение для новичков.

Если вы говорите по-английски, я очень советую вам сделать это, так как большинство пользователей форума являются носителями английского языка, в результате чего общение проще между всеми. К сожалению, я не верю, что у нас есть любой пользователь, который родом из Родины.

Должны ли мы чтить вашего приезда с водкой тогда?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby georgyzhukov » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Yes okay will talk in english when applies.
georgyzhukov
Battlefield General

Postby Nimja » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:03 am

Where did our massive conversation about the definition of trolling go?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Nimja » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Nimja wrote:Where did our massive conversation about the definition of trolling go?

It moved because it wasn't important :troll:

Yes it was! It was a major philosophical issue! And where did you move it?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

The Empryan colonies!
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Necrotaur » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:03 am

I am Necrotaur, I do live with my mother, my quest is world domination, I live in the savage mountains of Wales.
If one siamese twin masturbates without the other's consent is it snuggle?
Necrotaur
Battlefield General

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Necrotaur wrote:I am Necrotaur, I do live with my mother, my quest is world domination, I live in the savage mountains of Wales.

Hello, Necrotaur. Welcome to Brikwars.

Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick

PreviousNext

Return to New People Start Here