Boring tank

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Re: Boring tank

Postby Colette » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
Apollyon wrote:... while the US government traditionally *doesn't* give a shit about the UN.

Yeah, I know. It just sounds fun. My argumentative was basically about what a useless pile of shit the UN is, and how in order for it to work it would have to have extreme reform.

Of course, Model UN has become in name only in recent times. I have been on a Star Wars committee and a Constitutional Convention, and I've seen Pokemon, Chronicles of Narnia, Manchester United, Apple Board of Directors, an Arab terrorist/Al-Qaeda committee, etc. Once, while I was volunteering at my school's conference, I wandered into the crisis staff room. They had a massive map of Germany with miniatures stolen from Risk and some wargames set up for the benefit of the two joint-crisis World War II committees.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Colette wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
Apollyon wrote:... while the US government traditionally *doesn't* give a shit about the UN.

Yeah, I know. It just sounds fun. My argumentative was basically about what a useless pile of shit the UN is, and how in order for it to work it would have to have extreme reform.

Of course, Model UN has become in name only in recent times. I have been on a Star Wars committee and a Constitutional Convention, and I've seen Pokemon, Chronicles of Narnia, Manchester United, Apple Board of Directors, an Arab terrorist/Al-Qaeda committee, etc. Once, while I was volunteering at my school's conference, I wandered into the crisis staff room. They had a massive map of Germany with miniatures stolen from Risk and some wargames set up for the benefit of the two joint-crisis World War II committees.

See this is what I'm talking about.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Whiteagle » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 am

Colette wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:

Clearly, you need to suggest a Brikwars UN...
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:24 am

Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:

Clearly, you need to suggest a Brikwars UN...

One of the people running for my club's secretariat positions liked the idea and promised to forward it to our Secretary-General and to try to implement it at our conference if elected. He somehow lost the election, thus dooming forever the chance for a Brikwars committee.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
Colette wrote:The funny thing is that I am on the Security Council for my Model UN conference this week.

I am representing the United KingdomBrittannian Empire, which means I get to veto out any resolution I don't like and generally be an ass. We also get to impose economic sanctions and send in peacekeepers (and tanks, like this one).

Everytime you talk about Model UN I wish my school had it.

I tried model UN but I was better at sports and i hated the model UN kids

What, did they all act like Colette?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Silent-sigfig » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
Colette wrote:The funny thing is that I am on the Security Council for my Model UN conference this week.

I am representing the United KingdomBrittannian Empire, which means I get to veto out any resolution I don't like and generally be an ass. We also get to impose economic sanctions and send in peacekeepers (and tanks, like this one).

Everytime you talk about Model UN I wish my school had it.

I tried model UN but I was better at sports and i hated the model UN kids

What, did they all act like Colette?

Not at all Colette's model un sounds like a bunch of Dipshits with no social skills.

We had serious program that they took way to seriously.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Previous

Return to Bricks