Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Jesus Christ, guys. No one cares about your fucking problems.
This forum is also known as Thunderdumb Lite or Applied Thunderdumb.

Moderator: dilanski

Re: Girlfriends parents don't want her to come to my house

Postby Tzan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 pm

That would be good on a t-shirt.
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Colette wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:...Also, you can't miss class, there's no way to leave the school without a teacher seeing you. (yes, they do ask for hall passes)

I once skipped most of AI class to vandalize a wall with proofs of certain vector calculus identities. A teacher walked by and actually encouraged me to continue.

This sounds like if GoodWill Hunting had ended in 5 minutes.
Colette wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:...Oh, and also I don't want to miss a whole class period because I get a metric fuckton of homework every day.

You, as an average high schooler, could not possibly even claim to know the true magnitude of a metric fuckton of homework. I feel insulted by the notion.

You see Colette, you get homework I assume. I get BUSYWORK, there's a difference. One is completely pointless and a huge waste of time, the other is actually useful. I just call it homework so people know what I'm talking about.
The Shadowscythe wrote:
stubby wrote:I can't believe that not one person in this thread is asking the really important question here. You needed advice about dating girls, and instead of asking guitar players, you ask brikwars players?

I think your problems here are deeper than you're admitting.

STUBBEH! VOICE OF RAISIN!

Seriously though, I must ask - why are you not dating a guitar player? All that shit about tabs and fingering - the whole thing is laden with innuendo to start with! You are only one date-rape away from being in a semi-committed relationship! (and having no more anal virginity, and a 2 hour gap in your life)
[/quote] She does play guitar, but because I haven't met her outside of school I don't know what kind of guitar playing she does (3 chords and the truth BS or sweep picking stuff) but yeah, I do know that innuendo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB7v35-pWyU
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 am

Is hanging out after school in some sort of commons not an option here?
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:20 am

IVhorseman wrote:If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

I think this should be the new banner text.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Kalvinator wrote:Is hanging out after school in some sort of commons not an option here?

We meet in the commons before school when we can, but not after school, because she has to go to ROTC. I do take the bus to the highschool though because I live next to the highschool, so we talk on the way there. (Yes, I have asked if she wanted to come to my house after ROTC, but her mom picks her up instantly after ROTC so she can't visit.) (oh, and my highschool has 2 building on the opposite sides of town, one for 9th graders and one for 10th, 11th and 12th graders, incase what I just said made no sense)
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 pm

She takes ROTC? If your gf is more manlier than you then get a new one sam.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:She takes ROTC? If your gf is more manlier than you then get a new one sam.

It's ok, she can be the manly one because I can cook.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:27 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:She takes ROTC? If your gf is more manlier than you then get a new one sam.

So you're fine with being the bitch in a relationship?
Overwatch_Elite

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:

So you're fine with being the bitch in a relationship?

yes
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby stubby » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:51 pm

I thought we already established that a long time ago, back with the whole Joan Jett thing
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

Basically, my girlfriend's parents don't want her to come to my house. (I also can't go to their house)
Also, if she does come to my house, my mom said we have to always be in the living room. (as in, if we go upstairs and she finds out we can't date anymore)

Does anyone have a similar experience? Right now I'm thinking of just wearing a chastity belt over my pants at all times. (and no, we can't use the "say we're doing something else trick")

All that means is that she has responsible parents, I don't know who would let there daughter date YOU
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby Brikguy0410 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Image

Yep, same plays the electric gutair, or whatever the one that makes you single is called, it just makes to much sense
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Yep, same plays the electric gutair, or whatever the one that makes you single is called, it just makes to much sense

What? Are you talking about the bass? And did you spell my name Same? WTF?
Brikguy0410 wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:The topic name says it all. I'm hoping at least one person has had a similar situation and knows the answer to this question. (This is the only forum that I go to that isn't about guitars, so...)

Basically, my girlfriend's parents don't want her to come to my house. (I also can't go to their house)
Also, if she does come to my house, my mom said we have to always be in the living room. (as in, if we go upstairs and she finds out we can't date anymore)

Does anyone have a similar experience? Right now I'm thinking of just wearing a chastity belt over my pants at all times. (and no, we can't use the "say we're doing something else trick")

All that means is that she has responsible parents, I don't know who would let there daughter date YOU

Lol wtf, you don't even know me. And also, her parents haven't even seen me.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 pm

So her parents aren't even aware of you? Change that.

You seem like the type of dude who gets attached to a girl and asks her farther for permission to marriage.
Overwatch_Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Advice