Message from Sigmund Weisswelt to the Leaders of Nehellenium

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Re: Message from Sigmund Weisswelt to the Leaders of Nehelli

Post by Kaplan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 pm

The starships are approaching to the meeting location. :omnom:

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Since it takes a while to build something this big, lemme ask you (a few) something(s).

Is this taking place before or after the [img=http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 31&t=12526]Fall of Bavaria[/img]?
If so, I imagine this is taking place before New Dawn, before Admiral Norton zipped off to investigate what was going on over in Bavaria. Is this so?

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:32 am

Vami IV wrote:Since it takes a while to build something this big, lemme ask you (a few) something(s).

Is this taking place before or after the [img=http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 31&t=12526]Fall of Bavaria[/img]?
If so, I imagine this is taking place before New Dawn, before Admiral Norton zipped off to investigate what was going on over in Bavaria. Is this so?
You could think that the meeting will be held just than when I post the topic for it.
My only concern will be if all of the ambassadors will be still alive. It would be great that someone informs me if any of the ambassadors died already or faction destroyed.
Other than that political issues inside the Nehellenium galaxy is not much concern for the meeting.

Edit: "New dawn" is the new beginnig after the final war between Bavaria and the united nations right? Probably the meeting will be held after the war. I do not want to delay any forum battles.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:50 am

Kaplan wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Since it takes a while to build something this big, lemme ask you (a few) something(s).

You could think that the meeting will be held just than when I post the topic for it.
My only concern will be if all of the ambassadors will be still alive. It would be great that someone informs me if any of the ambassadors died already or faction destroyed.
Other than that political issues inside the Nehellenium galaxy is not much concern for the meeting.

Edit: "New dawn" is the new beginnig after the final war between Bavaria and the united nations right? Probably the meeting will be held after the war. I do not want to delay any forum battles.
Okay, your meeting will occur LONG before Operation Dominion's Call. You announced it like, 8-10 months before. You've no problem with recent events so far. I mean, the earliest thing that came up was the First N00B War, and that was at least 2 moths after you created this thread.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Vami IV wrote:
Kaplan wrote:

Okay, your meeting will occur LONG before Operation Dominion's Call. You announced it like, 8-10 months before. You've no problem with recent events so far. I mean, the earliest thing that came up was the First N00B War, and that was at least 2 moths after you created this thread.
No no. I meant just the opposite. The meeting is not held yet. This topic is only the announcement of the meeting. I will open another topic for the meeting. (It has been about 3.5 months since the announcement by the way)

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Kaplan wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
Kaplan wrote:

No no. I meant just the opposite. The meeting is not held yet. This topic is only the announcement of the meeting. I will open another topic for the meeting. (It has been about 3.5 months since the announcement by the way)
I was actually going to mention the meeting in some writing, kind of assumed the project to be shelved though.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 am

dilanski wrote:I was actually going to mention the meeting in some writing, kind of assumed the project to be shelved though.
I did but I shelved it until this is released.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:09 am

So about this then?

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 pm

The meeting will happen eventually. Sorry for the delay but I have important issues (health and social problems) lately.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Kaplan wrote:The meeting will happen eventually. Sorry for the delay but I have important issues (health and social problems) lately.
We all have our rough moments, Kaplan. Take your time.
Last edited by Vami IV on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:48 pm

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Wed May 26, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Please take your time, Kaplan. No worries, no rush. While I'm sure many of us eagerly await your contributions, I'm equally sure that a delay won't kill us.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Colette wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
Kaplan wrote:The meeting will happen eventually. Sorry for the delay but I have important issues (health and social problems) lately.
Don't we all?
Vami, as the resident forum sociopath, even I'm going to admit that was insensitive.
I don't know if you know or not, but I didn't say that in that context.

Although, to be frank, I should have said something along the lines of "We have our rough moments, bro. take your time."
EDIT:
Edited

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 pm

It's okay Kaplan, you don't have to include Vami's character in the battle.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Quantumsurfer wrote:Please take your time, Kaplan. No worries, no rush. While I'm sure many of us eagerly await your contributions, I'm equally sure that a delay won't kill us.

the wait gave me ebola
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D