Death War Project - Day 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Death War Project - Day 4

Post by Natalya » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:35 pm

The fourth day of the Death War. This one was short, but there was plenty of carnage.

Nothing was going on over by the road...

Until the Gludavians flew in from nowhere!!

They laid waste to the Assyrian Commandos.

Most were shot to pieces.

The rest were killed in close combat.

The Gludavians then switched to their back weapons and fired on the Assyrian Soldiers.

Two were killed, leaving Major Smith as the only survivor.

He escaped by using his response action.

Not wanting to waste any shots, the last Gludavian fired at one of the Space Ninjas.

And killed him. This ended the Gludavian turn.

Czech Star Force

The damaged transport suicided into the hill where the last Assyrians were camped out!!

I simply don't have enough fire pieces to display the massive explosion.

The blast destroyed the mecha and killed everyone except the terminator robot.

Who was promptly shot into junk by the MiG II.

With their army reduced to a man and their cruiser in shambles, the Assyrians decided to withdraw from the battle.

Victory goes to the Czech Republic and their allies.

Some pictures of the final result:

Good job to all who participated.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Lol, you ended on the fourth day. I ended on the 5th day. I am about to post it.

It was a great battle, very cool, with the big armies and such, very good...

But who told you to withdraw my troops? I still had Major Smith...
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:49 pm

short, but nice. was their a four turn limit? and why would the cruiser be withdrawn? if your goung to lose, lose with a boom.
still, very nice battle, although wouldnt the gludavians be a foe to kill before it ends anyway?

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Yeah, I would've crashed the crusier in and set the reactor to explode. If I can't have it no one can...... I'm selfish that way.....

Great battle none the less.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm

YES! And we won!

Good battle, everyone.

Awesome!
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Shaeph
Cannon Fodder

Post by Shaeph » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:14 pm

bravo to eveyone, awesome battle
Spend each day as if it were your last.
------------------------------------------------------
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin

Grunt-139
Hero

Post by Grunt-139 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Awesome simply awesome
The huge armies were what made it awesome and how they laid waste to each other. The Gludavians should have had a bit more of a killing spree though. Awesome, its a shame the cruiser wasnt able to horribly massacre like half of the Czech Republic and Allies.

Uber battle
-Grunt-139
"If you can't walk, you crawl, and if you can't do that then you find someone to carry you"
-Firefly, The Message

http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/

So long and thanks for all the fish

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Nice job guys! I was kind of disappointed that we never really got to execute the Secret Plan, but we won nonetheless. Although... I should say YOU won. I didn't do that much at all.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 pm

Hah. Did you like the kamikaze?
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Niflheim
Hero

Post by Niflheim » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:24 pm

Grunt-139 wrote:Awesome simply awesome
The huge armies were what made it awesome and how they laid waste to each other. The Gludavians should have had a bit more of a killing spree though. Awesome, its a shame the cruiser wasnt able to horribly massacre like half of the Czech Republic and Allies.

Uber battle
I know. I thought we would've had at least another turn. =( I mean, what about another battle? Like the aftermath where many Gludavians come in, then another faction and it takes place right after this. Then the Czech Republic and other factions have to go after the cruiser.

*~*Niflheim*~*

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 pm

We, win?
YES!
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Grunt-139
Hero

Post by Grunt-139 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Niflheim wrote:
Grunt-139 wrote:Awesome simply awesome

Uber battle
I know. I thought we would've had at least another turn. =( I mean, what about another battle? Like the aftermath where many Gludavians come in, then another faction and it takes place right after this. Then the Czech Republic and other factions have to go after the cruiser.

*~*Niflheim*~*
You guys were amazing, you just came in and destroyed anything that even walked. It kinda doesn't make sense because the Gludavians (correct me if Im wrong) had no allies so the battle wasnt over, the Assyrians were just beat, and then replaced by another faction.

Maybe NatalyaAF was just getting bored of it or something
-Grunt-139
"If you can't walk, you crawl, and if you can't do that then you find someone to carry you"
-Firefly, The Message

http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/

So long and thanks for all the fish

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:31 pm

I for one want to continue this until the Gludavians are defeated. If they're as powerful as they seemed this turn, the battle is far from over.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 am

I guess I have some explaining to do.

Earlier on I held off with the cruiser, not wanting to completely annihilate everyone with its main weapons... I didn't even use them the first turn because I figured I'd piss everyone off with how cheap it can be. But then later on I realized that I had to use it if we were ever to have a chance of winning, and so I did but that seemed to demoralize the other team players. So by turn 4, I could have easily used it to ram the Ninja star fighter and kill everyone aboard then fire the Ion Cannons again and wipe out more Czech units, but that would have been pretty cheap of me so I decided to call it off. Besides, the Assyrian ground forces had been routed, so it would have been a 1 vs 6 fight. Also, keep in mind that my cruiser was in shambles. It'll take a while to repair it, and if it had sustained any more damage towards the front it was in danger of breaking.

Anyway, if everyone wants to I guess I can play out the Gludavians... But y'all would have to agree on that. (I haven't cleaned up the field yet.)

Umm I plan on doing another battle in the future, but it will be objective-based. It won't be a murder everyone scenario.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:13 am

Actually, had the battle continued to the point where the Assyrians were about to die, I was considering backstabbing the Czech forces to keep the game moving. I suppose the remaining troops could just fight amongst themselves.

Did you really have stats for all those different weapons (boltguns, auto shotguns, crystal guns, etc.)?

Can you post them? Please?