Prepare for War - Dragonforce
26%
Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin
16%

Total votes: 19

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:05 pm

I wouldn't go that far, posting a thread to get people excited about an animation project seems like a good idea to me. It's just the weird freakout when people don't pay attention to you fast enough. This is an internet bulletin board. People are either going to pay attention to you or not, and they'll either give you their time or they won't. No one's obligated.

Actually it's kind of like real life that way.

Like I've put a hell of a lot of work into BrikWars, and it's been available on the internet for almost a million Internet Years, right? Now imagine if I started going around yelling at strangers in the Lego aisle who've never read BrikWars or played a battle. You'd think I was a retard, right? Well, actually I can't really assume what you would think, but I assure you that for any normal person, that's an instant diagnosis of retardism.

So it's nice when people appreciate it, I'm glad when people enjoy it, but I don't blow a brain vessel over whether or not people are paying attention right at that particular instant. You've just got to be chill.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:27 pm

sorry about feaking out. By the way Leonardo812 do want to help with this, or to have nothing to do with this.
Mike, how do I edit the poll, I did try editing the first post to edit the poll but it didn't work. If only you are able to edit polls please add, but only if there is no way for me to do it:
Prepare for war - Dragonforce
blow me away - Breaking Benjamin
Wayfare - nightwish
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:08 am

Huh, you're right. I thought everybody could edit their own polls, but I guess it's just the administrator.

Also I just discovered that there's a limit to the number of poll options, which I also didn't know before. So no room for Nightwish.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:40 am

Thanks for adding the new options, and it's ok there is no room for nightwish.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

The Lizard King
Hero

Post by The Lizard King » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 am

The best there is "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin. Thats what I voted for.
"I Am The Lizard King, I can do Anything"

Leonardo812
Nice Dubs

Post by Leonardo812 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Moronstudios wrote:sorry about feaking out. By the way Leonardo812 do want to help with this, or to have nothing to do with this.
Mike, how do I edit the poll, I did try editing the first post to edit the poll but it didn't work. If only you are able to edit polls please add, but only if there is no way for me to do it:
Prepare for war - Dragonforce
blow me away - Breaking Benjamin
Wayfare - nightwish
I'll pass. I'm pretty busy at the moment, just finished my Brikwars trailer, and I'm working on a CG pirate film right now.