- Ｉ＇ｖｅ ｔｒｏｌｌｅｄ ｂｅｆｏｒｅ.
- Posts: 4539
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Atlanta
- Willing participants
- A suitable venue IRL
- A time we can all meet up
I can provide all 3 things near Atlanta, Georgia basically whenever. The warehouse where I work is a suitable location and I can use it basically any time.
But none of y'all live near Atlanta. So, is there anyone here who can potentially host a BrikWar closer to where you live? Let's say before the end of 2019.
Requirements: Closed environment (not outside) with free table space and some chairs available for about 8 hours (or more!) at some point in the future.
Also, in the unlikely event Atlanta is actually in between multiple forum members, I'm definitely down to host a BrikWar if y'all like converge here. Like if we had people in Florida, NC, Tennessee, and Alabama for example Atlanta would be the middle point.
But anyway, does anyone on the eastern side of the Mississippi want to do this? I'm willing to drive about 4 hours for BrikWars unless someone can provide free lodging for a night then I could potentially drive further if it were worth it.
"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
You know we've always got extra rooms up here if you're ever in the area. Some of them are even fit for human occupation.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
- a line of angrily mashed out gibberish
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 pm
- Location: The Grand Alliance
There's actually a Twin cities brikwar planned, pm me or scrib on discord for more details
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 5473
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Formerly Wisconsin, Now Minnesota
Sure. I'd be down.