Civil War in PBR

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Col-Brik
Champion
Champion

Civil War in PBR

Post by Col-Brik » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:05 pm

It started as a calm and peaceful evening in the lands of PBR. Minifigs walked threw the streets enjoying the cool night air.

Grand Puba Bob, ruler of the lands, looked over his kingdom and was worried, recently his Police Chief was kidnapped and rumors of two factions wanting to gain power had surfaced

Then his worries became the truth as two groups formed up on both sides of the Castle to attack.

GP Bob's only hope was the PBR National Guard lead by Col. Brik and his own Castle defense force

The Six faction attacks sending a wave of clone troopers in. As they pushed forward they mowed down the civilians caught in the cross fire.

The Four factions did much of the same blasting a bunch of poor defensless civilans

The old guard counter attacked and sent some Clones to their death

The battle back and forth continued as ground was held by both sides but casualties where high.

A few turns later the Clones send a drop ship in which caused the old guard to stop the SUV assault. It also didn't help a tank was nearing the area and

More carnage ensues as the Old guard takes a pounding from the sky

A second wave of Clone troopers is coming into the fight. The Castle defenses can only take so much, what will happen?

Just one small land carrier with five troops managed to hold and keep things at bay on the North side of the battle. Amazing tactical work from the Four faction.

One last shot, the battle will continue when two little boys get out of bed and eat a healthy breakfast. Can't do your killn' on a empty stomach I say.

Last edited by Col-Brik on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col-Brik
Champion
Champion

Post by Col-Brik » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Oh, and I have found the easiest way to play with kids this young. The rule of fudge reigns supreme.

My only hope when I lose is to sneak the Grand Puba out of the country and rebuild my army for another crushing.

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:51 pm

Awesome, I think I need more Legos.
everyone < massam

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:58 pm

i like the train idea and the place is massive
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Col-Brik wrote:Oh, and I have found the easiest way to play with kids this young. The rule of fudge reigns supreme.

My only hope when I lose is to sneak the Grand Puba out of the country and rebuild my army for another crushing.
Your kids are lucky to have so much LEGO.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 pm

And a father that plays Brikwars.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:37 pm

so i got to ask are the peachs in a group for killing or what?
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Col-Brik
Champion
Champion

Post by Col-Brik » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 am

The peaches are a favorite of the Four faction. That and he controls the Police, Indy Jones and the COBRA figs I made.

Six faction is a Star Wars fanatic and has a vast majority of the clones and storm troopers along with the Jedi's. Which worries me since he declared his Jedi's all Heros.

I've got Batman, weird penis and Iron Man but weird penis won't use a weapon so he is screwed. Batman shouldn't be a match for a Jedi. Ironman is my only hope.

I've always liked Lego's but just got back into them this past year. My four year old finally figured out they weren't food and smashing everything Dad built was a bad thing. I'd say 25% of our collection is from my mother inlaw. %25 percent old stuff I used to have then the rest is new stuff I bought or family bought for them. I needed something to do with the kids, a hobby indoors and this was a natural. It makes them think, learn and all that stuff kids need to do. That and it gives me a great excuse to buy Lego. I was going to get back into GI Joe with them. I have a massive collection in storage but the new Joe 3 3/4 figs are shat in my opinion. To weak and easy to break. I've never seen a kid destroy a Lego brick though.

The battle will continue this morning, today sometime. At least before the game is on.
:lol:

Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Post by Pvt Expendable » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:02 am

Wow

You kids are sooo lucky!

Col-Brik
Champion
Champion

Post by Col-Brik » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Pvt Expendable wrote:Wow

You kids are sooo lucky!
Thanks. They are little Lego freaks just like Dad is so it works out for all of us :)

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Peaceful. What a horrible word

Col-Brik
Champion
Champion

Post by Col-Brik » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:24 pm

The battle continues this morning and much was learned about how much little guys can take.

Things didn't shake out any better for the old guard as the streets turned to mass death. The massive battle tank ripped the SUV apart and the warriors in it meet a ugly death. The Castle defense was starting to fall so the King made haste and retreated.

weird penis assisted the King. It then I realized all was lost and only a quick and sissy retreat was in order.

I held the little bugger off long enough to allow a escape by the King. I had one unhappy player when the clones crashed their air ship into the ground.

As more enemy approached from all sides the end was near. the ship was readied for Grand Puba Bob (the king) escape.

If I was going down, I was taking everything I could with me. Ironman kamakazi's the battle tank

This didn't go over well and a agreement was made that if Ironman crashed into the tank the tanks explosion would kill him instantly

The battle was lasting much to long with the two little guys and they didn't argue much when the King escaped via a space craft

Massive carnage left in the end.

This one took a little longer then a six and four year old can handle. To many things to remember, to much going on. The small quick battles with just a few guys will be the norm until they truely want to expand to big ones. My four year old only took a small force in the whole time. Choosing to use his army to harras and kill of civilians that were near his staging point.

We will play again though, they love throwing dice and are quick to remind me when I don't remember something I said.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:57 pm

I envy your city. And your kids.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Nice battle, plus the city set up you have is very nice.
Thank you for sharing.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Jaye Tea
Officer

Post by Jaye Tea » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 pm

nice battle report I have a few to post but I've been really lazy.
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!