Brikpocalypse Turn 6

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Brikpocalypse Turn 6

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:06 pm

We now have 3 teams with Last Men Standing. We also had 2 backstabs, both of them resulting in slaughter of epic proportions.
Important: Due to a regularly scheduled basement cleaning, the field was cleared away onto a table and then re-set up after round 6. I tried to put everything back exactly the way it was, but no guarantees. There's nothing glaringly different about the setup, though.
I formed an alliance with the Police this turn.

Zombies and Mutants

The zombies backstabbed me, and used their absurdly high damage rolls to fire their ranged weapons at my tank.

With only four hit points left, the tank obviously did not survive. The vehicle was hit by two heavy machine guns and 12D6 of backstab damage. The pilot is also dead, you can see him in the wreckage (He's just the Agents jet pilot -- hey, I was running out of minifigs). He was killed by the Dimmy Blaster.

The winged Peach eats the Nomad Hero's brains and picks up the medkit and submachine gun from him. Eating brains takes an action, so he couldn't attack this turn. No, he is not a Hero now.

Police

The last Policeman standing jumps up onto the roof of the shed. He seems to be waiting for something...

Survivalists

The Survivalist Last Man Standing kills my bazooka trooper. My VTOL pilot is now the Last Man Standing for the Honda-Ziplok Clan.

Honda-Ziplok Clan

My flyer heads over to the abandoned shed, and the policeman jumps in the back.

On the way across the field it stops to inflict a point of damage on the Survivalist Last Man Standing with its MKII guns. Last Men Standing have 3 HitPoints.

The nose turret fired at one of the Nomad gunners (well, actually they're infantrymen since the gunners are dead, but they were manning guns, anyway). It missed.

Nomad Raiders

BACKSTAB'D! A Nomad rifleman kills the Winged Peach.

He debarks from the landship and grabs the medkit.

Meanwhile, the landship moves up and fires its flamethrower at the Dimmy Hero and his guards.

The Dimmy Hero and the grenade zombie are permanently dead. The dog-headed, machinegun-toting, jetpack-wearing former spear zombie survived.

The two MKII guns fire, and kill the troll. He can come back to life, though.

The Nomad flamethrower guy hops off and fires... and thus ends the short life of the D.H.M.T.J.W.F.S.Z.. Dobby is dead too. Neither of them have a chance at revival.

The Winged Peach has come back to life.

Overwatch of the battlefield. Like I said, it's not exactly the same because I had to pick it up and rebuild it, but it's pretty close since I rebuilt it using this shot. You can also see the two Nomad troops near the opened crate -- they've sprinted forward a bit to catch up with the rest of their force.

Kills
Zombies and Mutants: 1
Police: 0
Survivalists: 1
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 0+1 hitpoint
Nomad Raiders: 5

Deaths
Zombies and Mutants: 5
Survivalists: 0
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 2
Nomad Raiders: 0

Vehicle Damage Points given
Zombies and Mutants: 4
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 0

Vehicle Damage Points taken
Zombies and mutants: 0
Honda-Ziplok Clan: 4

Backstab Points:
Police/Nomad Raiders: 20
Honda-Ziplok/Police: 4
Last edited by Theblackdog on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Very nice, im sending orders.

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Orders confirmed.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm going to have to bring my fight up a notch.
Orders in.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm

I got everyone's orders, but Massam needs to clarify some things. The Zombies killed three Nomad Raiders.

EDIT: Massam doesn't need to clarify anything, his post was a little ambiguous but I figured out what he meant. jifel does need to make some clarifications, because the landship and all of the troops on it were destroyed by a combination of the Police and the Survivalists. Also, the Survivalist Last Man Standing is dead, so they're out of the game. Sorry.

Massam
Dimmy

Post by Massam » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:10 pm

After this, I'm a merc...computer issues.
everyone < massam

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm

So you're leaving the game, Massam?

If you don't reply with in 24 hours, I'll assume that the "Computer issues" have prevented you from responding, and find another person to take your place.