Red Faction Last Stand Turn 2

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

randomno12
Officer

Red Faction Last Stand Turn 2

Post by randomno12 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok, please see the top thread for armies. Empire - jifel, Gov - silent sig-fig, Reds - me, horde - birdman.

Please when u send orders, say what your heroes will do as well, or say if you have any weird actions u want figs to do

Right, the empire first. Well, everyone moved up.
then opened up
killing admiral flathead, Wakizashi's right-hand man.
a swordsman was also gunned (GUMMEd?) down. Or was he beam saberd? i can't remember!
Actually, he was gunned down with a plasma cannon from the hill (STORMIE) and the combined fire of the rifleman at the top of the base.
Here you can see a travelling minstrel singing of snipers and beam saber combat {"what a glorious day.Horray! Oh whats this.. wait.. no! AAGH!"}
the honor guard tore through my swordsmen with ease. Their beam sabers were superior to the steel katanas. {slice. "Uuurgh!" <IMPALE}
{*TARGET LOCKED: PULL TRIGGER. HAVE A NICE DAY*}
{"! No! Don't do that! The other way... HELP!"} Pleased now, gov general?
here, the bounty hunter kills the imbecile childrens super hero who you all think is special. He was not. He was cannon-fodder-ninja-scum. There

END EMPIRE TURN

Here you can see initial movement
NOTE: the 18th century soldier i forgot about. he was having a rest/i nocked him over with my big hands :lol: i did move him after tho!:End of NOTE.

the trikes moved up and they both fired. one found its mark, killing my last swordsman. The MP Hero repaired the trike with a generic feat, and her bodyguard got on as the driver. they moved up.

END GOV TURN

a mexican and a flintlock rifleman combined fire. The trike officer girl went out of her safety harness into the wall at 10" speeds!
{SPLAT. broken cranium}
my movement. this was before the shooting
the grenadier opened his case for a bomb. it did not kill any of the brainwashed, but it was enough to disintergrate this poor chaps legs and guts. Because he has been taken over, the body can =only be stopped by destroying heads and torsos.
one pipe on the brik-virus bike bust. if any figs within 5' are still there by the end of turn 3, they will be zombified! except the horde figs
the admiral used his powers to turn the parrot into a explosive. the bounty hunter survived
finally my megabloks auxillary ran out of the house and slaughtered a stormie.
the other megablok guy inside fired a bolt from his bow.

END RED TURN

Wakizashi was wounded by a spear,but it did not kill him. he now has no shield.
Here, the brainwashed mauled the grenadier. To finish him off, a zombie chef went round the corner and threw a wine glass at his head.
{"aargh!" "Kill the man in the corner. kill him" "more sherry...more white wine... MORE!" throws glass. crumpling body}
the admiral was beaten to the ground. he flailed his sword, and valiantly killed a zombie. he is not dead, but i'll leave you now with the view from his perspective:

remember to send in orders. in my poll, i discovered you want more action. well, lets just say next turn there'll be more players

Casualties:
Empire = 3
gov = 1
reds = 6
horde = 3

awaiting ur orders

Moronstudios and possibly pesgores, get ready and send me your orders. That is if pesgores is playing. If not, then just moronstudios. Turn 3 up within the week tommorow.

GEOFFREY CHAUCER
Bill oddy is scary.
Last edited by randomno12 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CAKE OR DEATH? That is the question...

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 am

This battle is very BrikWars-ey.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:34 pm

why thank you.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Hum, who am I supposed to control to send you the orders? :?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:08 pm

send orders to me for the force mentioned in the pm