Operation Weasel Top Thread

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Yah, the report will be interesting to say the least.

Sorry for the wait guys, I just got home from Thespian Society Inductions and I'm starting the battle now.

The good news though is that, unlike TFW, there are only five teams and it honestly looks like none of them are going to be able to do a lot on the first turn anyway.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Okay since I don't really feel like making a new thread this one will serve as the top thread. Plus this way the players will be able to see how to gain and lose points.

If you hadn't noticed, turns 1 and 2 are up, and I must say that the picture for turn 2 is probably one of the coolest looking pictures I've taken.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Turn 3 added.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Turn 4 added, with Dr. Jones dead, this game is up in the air. Now it's a race to see whether the terrorists or police can kill enough students to beat the 20 points the parents will get for getting the students away.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Final Turn added, please add this to the 3rd gen.