stats for>>>

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

randomno12
Officer

stats for>>>

Post by randomno12 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm

>>>wookies?
Those weird things from power miners (u know the crystal eaters)?
Dungan Jaw Jaws?
Skeletons and undead?
House Elves?

These are needed for my next battle. whoever gives best custom stats (or even a nice shiny stat card!) gets a place in my forum battle coming soon.
CAKE OR DEATH? That is the question...

Jaye Tea
Officer

Post by Jaye Tea » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Chapter 9: Alternate Species in the 2001 rules should help.
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:44 pm

These are for 2005 rules.

Wookiee:
8CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (1d6+2)
Treat all melee weapons as one size category larger when determining damage because of the Wookiees' great strength (so a one-handed weapon wielded by a Wookiee would deal 1d6+2 instead of just 1d6).
A Wookiee may also use a Shove action to remove a minifig's arms.
Natural body armor, like regular body armor, but no movement penalty.

Rock Monster:
9CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (4")
Armor (1d10)
Natural ranged weapons based on color
Blue: 6", Use 2, 1d6 damage, if target is hit it is frozen all of its next turn.
Green: 6", Use 2, 1d6 damage, if target is hit it takes another 1d6 damage next turn
Red: 6", Use 2, 1d10 explosion damage

Jaw Jaw:
2CP
Skill (1d6-2 or 1d4)
Move (5")
Armor (4)
Barbarism: At the beginning of your turn, roll 1d6. On a 1, the Jaw Jaw attacks the nearest creature, friend or foe.

Skeleton:
6CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (1d6)
If a Skeleton is hit by an attack, flip a coin. On a tails, the Skeleton takes no damage.

Zombie:
15CP
Skill (1d6-2 or 1d4)
Move (4")
Armor (1d6)
Bite: Close combat, 2 Use, 1d6 damage
Zombies can not use any weapons aside from its bite.
If a Zombie is hit by an attack, flip a coin. On a tails, the Zombie takes no damage.
If a Zombie deals enough damage with his attack to kill a living creature, flip a coin. On a tails, the creature comes back to life the next turn in the control of the player who owns the Zombie. The new Zombie creature has -1" move and its skill goes down by one level.

House Elf:
20CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5" walking, 6" teleport [look below for teleporting rules])
Armor (1d6)
Slavery: A House Elf must have a master which it is obliged to follow at all times. Appoint a Master to each House Elf at the beginning of the game. The House Elf is not allowed to go any further than 8" from his Master at any time. The Master also gains the Red Shirt ability like a Hero, but only the House Elf can Red Shirt for the Master. If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.

~~~~~~~~

Teleporting rules:
Teleportation is a separate type of movement that you buy (like flying, swimming, or walking/running) and you buy it separately from any of those. The cost is like flying, where it costs 2CP per two inches plus its structure level.

You are able to teleport/travel as many inches as your movement allows. Place a marker at the location you wish to teleport to.

There is a skill roll involved in teleportation. The skill roll starts at a use of 2 for 2 inches (which would be the minimum distance that you could travel while using it) and for every 2 inches after that it goes up another 1 (so going 2 inches is a use of 2, 4 inches is 3, 6 inches is 4, etc.).

If you miss the skill roll, the minifig lands somewhere else, a distance of however much the use roll was missed by in inches away from the targeted spot. The opposing team member decides which direction.
Last edited by OneEye589 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Professor Ken
Officer

Post by Professor Ken » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Wookies may also opt to pop the arms from the sockets of their opponents, because it was so funny in Lego Star Wars.
Were it that simple...

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Yes, a Wookiee can also use a shove attempt to literally disarm an opponent.

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 am

one eye gets the reserve place

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:05 am

OneEye589 wrote:If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.
Or if the Master gives clothes to the House Elf.

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 am

another harry potter franchise fig related question: would a mutant dog (three hedded 1) be a horse, with three attacks? and how could i work out minds? cos they might bicker with one another/ fail and pull themselves apart by going in different directions. stats?

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 am

Arkbrik wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:If the Master dies, the House Elf is freed from his obligations and may roam freely around the battlefield.
Yea, I was thinking that, but then the player could just give the House Elf the clothes at the beginning of the game. Lame.
randomno12 wrote:another harry potter franchise fig related question: would a mutant dog (three hedded 1) be a horse, with three attacks? and how could i work out minds? cos they might bicker with one another/ fail and pull themselves apart by going in different directions. stats?
Uhm, I would say the same as a horse, with a regular skill, not the half-mind. I'll do the stats for that right now, too. I don't have one, so I'm going to assume that its size is 2.

3-Headed Dog:
11CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (8")
Armor (1d10)
Bite: Use 2, Close Combat, 1d6+2 damage
Has three bites that can be used each turn, either attacking the same or separate targets.
At the beginning of your turn, roll 1d6:
On a 1 or 2, the 3-Headed Dog runs to the nearest unit and uses 1 bite attack on it, no matter which team it's on. The controlling player can then use the remaining move and two bite attacks
On a 3 or 4, the 3-Headed Dog runs 4" in a direction chosen by the opposing player. The controlling player may then use the remaining move and three bite attacks.
On a 5 or 6, the 3-Headed Dog does whatever the heck you want it to.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Wookiee:
7CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (4)
Treat all melee weapons as one size category larger when determining damage because of the Wookiees' great strength (so a one-handed weapon wielded by a Wookiee would deal 1d6+2 instead of just 1d6).
Hmmm. I disagree. I suggest 1d6+1, 5 or 2d4.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:37 am

pesgores wrote:
OneEye589 wrote:Wookiee:
7CP
Skill (1d6)
Move (5")
Armor (4)
Hmmm. I disagree. I suggest 1d6+1, 5 or 2d4.
Well, I was just going off of the fact that they were stronger, but it didn't seem like they were necessarily tougher. I guess you're right though. I'll give him natural body armor. Editing now.

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 am

Thanks and perhaps others would like to add their own stat requests. the 2001 rules are crazy!

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:54 pm

no really, if any won wants stats post here otherwise this is just another thread that will get forgotten. i can make up stats but i always get confused when making up my ones

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 am

OneEye589 wrote:
Arkbrik wrote:
Yea, I was thinking that, but then the player could just give the House Elf the clothes at the beginning of the game. Lame.
But if the House Elf is freed, it will suffer a personal crisis. Refer to Table 6.

Table 6 - House Elf Crisis

D6 - Result
1: The House Elf commits suicide.
2: The House Elf feels betrayed and joins a random enemy army.
3: The House Elf finally have the chance for revenge, and attacks its previous Master.
4: The House Elf desperately tries to regain his Master's favour. It must move towards and, if possible, attack the nearest enemy.
5: The House Elf collapses, crying violently. It will take no further active part in the game.
6: The House Elf is Dobby. He is overjoyed.

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 am

Eh, I still don't really like it. You can use it if you want, but it takes away from the whole experience of gameplay, as the person controlling the House Elf could just do it right off the bat and it would be like nothing happened. This is more interesting, as it's something that's constant.