Project: Reeve Signup

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Come on people, sign up. This looks luike fun!
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Bad news, you guys. I will have to postpone Project: Reeve until late March-early April. Foreign study in Asia, :D and I don't get back until then. :(
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:37 am

I just added two new factions.

Ok, not added so much as split the Anti-Traction and Copenhagen forces up into two.

I hope this turns out better than the BI75!
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Tip: BI75's greatest weakness, in my opinion, was the low lighting. The pictures just weren't bright enough to make out much real detail. Try using a camera flash or just staging the game in an area with more lighting.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

hmmm

Post by lrdofbricks » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 am

i got a pm back for getting the iron revants but he hasnt added me on now. im not sure that hes that active.

EDIT: now i read about studying in asia. sorry. just so everyone know those, the iron revants are taken. now i just have to kill everyone with lightning rods!
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:18 pm

ill take the Copenhagen Air Forces. also, what kind of question is THAT? and try not to start the battle on the weekend, cause i wont be there, the CAP is taking us to an airshow.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

typo

Post by lrdofbricks » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

not to be picky, but you left the c out of my name.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:ill take the Copenhagen Air Forces. also, what kind of question is THAT? and try not to start the battle on the weekend, cause i wont be there, the CAP is taking us to an airshow.
Ok, I'll answer your queries in the order that they were given.

6.) You can't just say "Ill take the Copenhagen air forces, you have to PM me the answer first.
7.) It's the kind of question that only somebody who has read Mortal Engines would know the answer to, and can't just be solved via cheatipedia. Just hunt around in your library's copy of the book and look for a place where the Guild of Historians is fighting, and find the weapon doing the most damage.
8.) I will take your request into account upon the receipt of the correct answer.
9.) Airshow! Ossum. 8)
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Copenhagen is done, along with Batmunkh Gompa and the Red Eagles. I just need to finish Clydeside and the air forces we'll be ready to go.

Sign up already!!! Once I finish construction, I'm going to offer any remaining spots to my brothers.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Posted some pics of Copenhagen in the Bricks forum

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2224
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!

RDLC
Minifig

Post by RDLC » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Excellent! Any chance we could get pics of the other combatants? Having just found/read through the Quartet after finding out about this battle, I'm looking forward to this.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 am

You did a good job improving the lighting, but it's still kind of blurry. Try bracing the camera against a solid object of some kind (a shoebox on its side would do) when you take the shot. That said, Copenhagen is an amazing creation and I can't wait to play in this battle.

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 am

"What is the strange device used to kidnap Wren Natsworthy in Infernal Devices?"
its not so much kidnapped more of lured,its a sea-pod thing named the Worm.

EDIT: could you please make a fraction that has a major constuction that was put into a musium thats roof should of opend but didnt, and had the name was the initials A,R but was really the J,H and was originaly made in a scrap yard.....
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm

tahthing wrote:"What is the strange device used to kidnap Wren Natsworthy in Infernal Devices?"
its not so much kidnapped more of lured,its a sea-pod thing named the Worm.

EDIT: could you please make a fraction that has a major constuction that was put into a musium thats roof should of opend but didnt, and had the name was the initials A,R but was really the J,H and was originaly made in a scrap yard.....
Dude, I'd love to, but the JH was taken by Fishcake to the mountain so he could be with Sathya.

Plus, the faction you're applying for is already taken by RLDC.

If you like, I can put you down for the Anti-Traction League Air forces, they have an airship. I think you displayed enough knowledge of Infernal Devices at least to qualify for a spot.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 pm

you've mixed plots, if its americas last city its no where near the great wall and also after looking at the air-force i have to say that they did not have heavyer-than-air flight that was brighton, and the great wall attack was by london, I've read thease books too much, i have to go lie down...
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?