LEGOdovian Army

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Bluehawk2000
Officer

Post by Bluehawk2000 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm

pesgores wrote:Sorry, too late. I'll stick to the orange and black color scheme.

Unless LDD still exists when I become independant and can buy my own stuff with my own money, I'll stick to the LEGOdovian initial color scheme.
Hopefully by then it will not only exist but be ten times better.

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Post by Greenkey15 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Hopefully by then it will have all the colors and parts in it.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 am

Who knows? LDD may also release new orange minifig parts, cooler than these...
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:48 am

pesgores wrote:Who knows? LDD may also release new orange minifig parts, cooler than these...
with all respect the orange and black colour scheme is horribley tacky (looking on the bright side anything goes with tacky)
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

dilanski wrote:
pesgores wrote:Who knows? LDD may also release new orange minifig parts, cooler than these...
with all respect the orange and black colour scheme is horribley tacky (looking on the bright side anything goes with tacky)
I don't think orange and black is tacky at all. It's different, not many pieces are made in the color. It's a challenge to make it.

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:28 am

Nice battleforce. But, maybe littlle special units too. And hero. Unless the middlle character is the hero. And yes it need vehicles, but its only my oppinion.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:Nice battleforce. But, maybe littlle special units too. And hero. Unless the middlle character is the hero. And yes it need vehicles, but its only my oppinion.
It needs vehicles indeed. But since LDD has increased the prices abusively, I started to use already existing stuff to use, unmodded from official LEGO® sets.

As of now, I'm using the Indiana Jones trucks and cars and motorcycles. Now it seems like an army.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 pm

pesgores wrote:
Killer Karetsu wrote:Nice battleforce. But, maybe littlle special units too. And hero. Unless the middlle character is the hero. And yes it need vehicles, but its only my oppinion.
It needs vehicles indeed. But since LDD has increased the prices abusively, I started to use already existing stuff to use, unmodded from official LEGO® sets.

As of now, I'm using the Indiana Jones trucks and cars and motorcycles. Now it seems like an army.
Have you posted this army before, or are you going to show it later? (i mean the army who has vehicles in it now)
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote:
pesgores wrote:

Have you posted this army before, or are you going to show it later? (i mean the army who has vehicles in it now)
I haven't shown it yet.

Shadow Metagross
Hero

Post by Shadow Metagross » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm

The motorcycle comes in orange.
Stop Laughing and contribute to society.
~SM

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Certainly a nice army, Pes. I hope we will soon see it in a forum battle, perhaps?
P.s. NEEDS TANKS!

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 pm

jifel wrote:Certainly a nice army, Pes. I hope we will soon see it in a forum battle, perhaps?
P.s. NEEDS TANKS!

jifel
Of course it will!

Yes, it does. I can't design tanks. I haven't got the pieces + I suck at vehicle design + LDD doesn't have treads.

FREE SPOT ON MY NEXT FORUM BATTLE FOR SOMEONE WHO BUILDS ME A TANK AND SENDS ME THE INSTRUCTIONS TO BUILD IT

jifel
Jaw-Jaw

Post by jifel » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Do you have any types of treads? I can design one for you. :wink:

jifel
"And the angels of darkness descended upon pinions of fire and light...the great and terrible dark angels."

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 pm

You can? Awesome. Thanks, man.

I do not have any threads, but I can get them off BrickLink. Just give me the design and the instructions and I'll be fine.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:12 pm

I present to you, for your examination, the Legodovian Cutelo Light Tank (or Assault Rover, for you tank snobs.)

READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.