Non-Dimmies

This is the forum for people who prefer a Dimmy-free conversation. Whether or not you're considered a Dimmy on any given day is entirely up to Blitzen. No whining!

Moderator: Blitzen

Non-Dimmies

Postby Rayhawk » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:56 pm

By popular demand, here's a forum especially to exclude all the people that Blitzen thinks are Dimmies. If you're turned off by the juvenile hijinks elsewhere on the board, this is apparently the place to be. Hopefully I've got all switches and toggles set up for this to work.

I've made two new Usergroups: the first is called Old School, which is everybody I remember from the Frappr days and earlier. These folks have access to Not Dimmies by default, even though a couple of them may be on the borderline.

The second group with access to this forum is called Not Dimmies, and as of right now it only contains Blitzen. And the only person who can add or remove memebers from this group, conveniently enough, is also Blitzen. Furthermore, Blitzen has been made moderator of this forum, which I assume grants some kind of god-like abilities to edit and delete and make announcements and who knows what else, but only in here.

WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

For my part, my only plan is to abuse my powers to make life difficult for anyone if they whine about not being a Not Dimmy. There are no rules about whether or not Blitzen has to be nice or fair or anything else, so no whining.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:59 pm

wait, so does that mean that blitzen cannot label any old schoolers as non dimmies?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:07 am

Old School access and Non-Dimmy access are independent of each other. Right now Old Schoolers have access whether they've been tagged as Non-Dimmies or not. Theoretically I could change that later, although I doubt there'll be any reason to.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:29 am

So, I didn't find this out until today, but apparently Blitzen is my mortal enemy, despite the fact that I was the one to suggest she be appointed moderator... This ought to get interesting.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 am

Drama!! It's like our own reality show. Although she can't remove you from the Old School group, she's still got the power now to delete or edit your posts at will, so even if you really are enemies now, I still expect that everything's going to work out within this sub-forum just fine.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:59 am

I fully expect it, after all it was I who said "what good is having power if you're not going to abuse it?". Besides, Blitzen is a worthy adversary and she's the greatest person that ever happened to this earth. Woo! If you really wanted to [insert bad word here] things up, you would give james+burgundy some authority.
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Wow, thanks overly large chocolate bar! I didn't know you think I'm awesome too. Don't worry though; I don't mind if you tell the world how great and awesome I am.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Almighty Benny wrote:I fully expect it, after all it was I who said "what good is having power if you're not going to abuse it?". Besides, Blitzen is a worthy adversary and she's the greatest person that ever happened to this earth. Woo!

Flawless victory!
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:47 pm

I hope you're happy, Mike...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Return to Non-Dimmies