How to kill bionicles

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

ninkybob
Champion
Champion

Post by ninkybob » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 pm

Rayhawk wrote:Oh don't get me wrong, I have nothing against getting everything wrong. It's just when you then turn around and yell at someone else that makes it comedy.
Wait, isn't that why were here?
Brikwars is comedy.

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:10 pm

That's what I'm saying! In fact, as part of my list-making campaign, I should start drawing up the Ker-Equivalent Comedy List.
  • 1. BrikWars.
    2. Boobs on a minifig.
    3. Piltogg yelling at someone for inappropriate behavior.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:30 pm

I love how my distracting blue words have delayed us from even trying to answer the question for soooo long.

jophfy
Hero

Post by jophfy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Rayhawk wrote:3. Piltogg yelling at someone for inappropriate behavior.
He has yelled at me for trying to destroy some of his stuff before a battle and once when we were setting up a battle. He gave me the nickname James The Destroyer Of Legos.

Captain Nomouth
Officer

Post by Captain Nomouth » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:13 am

Carrnevil9 wrote: As for how to take down a bionicle creation, I'm not certain as to why they would be difficult to disable/destroy. Armor rating of 4 perhaps? Exposed hinges are 2 armor ratings lower, placing it at Armor rating 2. Sure they're big, but most of the joints are fairly exposed. With some well placed explosives you could reduce it to limping speed relatively easily.
Quick, smack me with the hammer of discipline, I feel like using this knowledge to my advantage at the last possible second in a game against someone weaker than me! (aka. I feel anorak tendencies coming on)
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Matt
Officer

Post by Matt » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 am

I can't believe that people can drag out how to destroy bionicles for such an long period of time, of course if you were talking about how to destroy them in redicules humiating ways THEN I would understand.....
"One can never have enough miniguns my friend."
I hope I get to say that Someday.....
My Flickr
http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vi ... &ref=flink

OJClock
Battlefield General

Post by OJClock » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:10 pm

you see.. when a mommy and a daddy bionicle love each other very much they produce baby matorans but while doing so their armor level is down to 1 and they have 1inch movement range

doodstormer
Cannon Fodder

Post by doodstormer » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:21 pm

OJClock wrote:you see.. when a mommy and a daddy bionicle love each other very much they produce baby matorans but while doing so their armor level is down to 1 and they have 1inch movement range
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
Oh God, I was laughing so hard...

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Post by Olothontor » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:24 pm

That's disturbing on so many different levels... especially considering their insanely phallic weaponry...
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Carrnevil9
Officer

Post by Carrnevil9 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:33 am

There's also usually ony one girl to five guys. I smell the Papa Smurf problem... and I'm not certain how armor value fluctuates during procreative activities, I should just mention that making life is the exact opposite of your intended goal in Brikwars. Plus if you aren't hasty, there's a chance that you'll end up with 3 bionicles instead of 2 and one of them will get a 'mama bear' protective instinct... Stick with going for the legs, then the mask.
Brawl Friend Code: 14MN0-TY0URF-R13ND

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS

Champion
Champion

Post by 40k » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:20 pm

That's easy, kill it with another Bionicle and then let your opponent worry about killing yours.
I have no Signature

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:31 am

I think Bionicle got silly very quickly.
Also, I had long attempted to merge bionicle pieces with minifigs for mechas of unparalleled awsomeness,
then the exo force sets came out.

Exo-force = 8)
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:03 am

not that much, I think the exoforce vehicles should have been slightly more enclosed, and armoured, and armed, and... why don't we just stick a giant 2feet cannon on top of it?

oh, and as for killing those bionicles?
Use ALL weapons available, NUKE the darn thing.

:evil: IT MAY NOT SURVIVE!!!
IT MUST DIE!!!
KILLLL!!!
DESTROY!!!
STUPID BALD GUY THAT HIT ME YOU WILLL DIE!!! :evil: :evil:
RROAAARGHH!!
:oops: got a little caried away, what happened yesterday in the mosh pit is not relevant.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Lamorte42
BrikWars Legend

Post by Lamorte42 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:40 am

I believe bionicle was cool the first year or so when the first online game was being put out.
I think the problem is Lego(Like so many franchises before them) has done they're best to milk as much as than could out of what started off as a good idea. Kids eat this stuff up. That caused them to shift in that direction which inevitably caused it to go bland.
They ought to have ended it there, but who wants to end a popular line when theres money to be made right?
"You can't say civilizations don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a
new way."

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:09 am

Lamorte42 wrote:I believe bionicle was cool the first year or so when the first online game was being put out.
I think the problem is Lego(Like so many franchises before them) has done they're best to milk as much as than could out of what started off as a good idea. Kids eat this stuff up. That caused them to shift in that direction which inevitably caused it to go bland.
They ought to have ended it there, but who wants to end a popular line when theres money to be made right?
I agree with you here. The first bionicles rocked but it got worse every year. And now they are underwater explorers bionicles that shoot little creatures WTF? Well those are the sets we have here in Holland right now.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.