http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2608

Day 4:
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2644

Day 5:
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2690

Day 6
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2880

Introduction:

Many months have passed since the incident in the Jungle. Señor Palomar has been revived along with the other members of his infamous Space Pirate band. During this time they have been holding out in an old castle on Omicron Persei VIII, a largely abandoned terraforming project at the far reaches of Assyrian space. The planet was originally a dead planet with no atmosphere, so a Moon Base module remains from that period, but now the air is breathable, there is water, and there is some life. Nonetheless, the colony population of the planet was mysteriously exterminated some 300 years ago. Ever since then settlers have generally been afraid to come back, but Space Pirates, Vigilantes, and the like tend to use the planet as a base of operations.

Palomar has succeeded in recruiting new members into his band and now he hopes to abandon this hiding base and go attack the space lanes once more, looking for glory, booty, and booze.

Unfortunately, for reasons unbeknownst to him 6 other factions just randomly showed up today and they plan to attack... Why are they here? Who are they? Who will win? Only time will tell.

The Battlefield & Force Lineup:

Overwatch 1. The field is smaller than Death War or Jungle Rampage so it should go faster. My problem with those two was they were so long and drawn out. This one has small teams with very specific objectives. Some you will recognize, others you will not.

Overwatch 2.

Here are some familiar faces... Dark Ka along with the Space Ninjas. Ka counts as a hero like always. The ninja on the far right of the photo is carrying a MK III Explosive -- a Brickonium Bomb.

The Space Zombies

These guys used to be in an ancient cult of death where members would banhammer themselves then get resurrected to fight on eternally. They can still be killed again but they can always be brought back. If a Space Zombie kills an opponent with a hand to hand weapon there is a chance that they will turn their victim into a zombie. They have no hero.

The Vigilantes

Why are these guys here? Who's the Jedi-looking dude?

All I can say is that the laser sword guy is known only as The Black Crotox. He's in this battle for revenge, cold and sweet. I will explain each team's goal in PM's to whoever claims the team. It makes it more fun if people don't know who their opponents really are. Note that these guys look like they're being aimed at by the gun turret, but the gunner can't actually see them so they're safe for now.

And another crowd favourite, the Space Pirates. They are the biggest team in the game. They were just chilling out here in the castle, but now they're surrounded. Woe is them.

There you can see Palomar with his buddies. The guy with the armour is carrying a flame thrower. He wears the gloves and armour to protect himself from the heat. The armour is the standard +2 armour with -1" of movement, not the Mimetic Armour used by the Czechs and Assyrians. There's also a guy hiding down by the main gate, but you can't see him.

The Space Aliens

They have 2 guys in reserve who can teleport into battle beginning turn 2 within 10" of a friendly unit. Why are they here? No one knows.

The Trundlebus

What is this mysterious black ship? You'll just have to wait to find out.

O and the Gludavian Raiders will appear here too. They start off the field as usual and can fly in anywhere they want starting on Turn 2 but not within 5" of a building or enemy unit. (Though they could land on top of the Moon Base if they wanted, that would be fine. They just can't start inside)

Teams: (In Turn Order)
Space Ninjas: IVhorseman
Vigilantes: Moronstudios
Space Zombies: Cpl. Halan (Formerly randomno12)
Space Pirates: Warhead
Trundlebus: Natalya[AF]
Space Aliens: Blitzen
Gludavian Raiders: Theblackdog

Map Notes:

- Spiffcraft -
This vehicle starts off unarmed, unlocked, and un-manned. Someone can take it for a spin. It moves up to 18" per turn.

- Moon Base -
Even though they've been here a while, the Space Pirates are not occupying the Moon Base. The module is an elevator and airlock module. It starts off unlocked. It has an elevator which goes to the ground or the upper level which has two corridors. The module has Force Field Doors which can be locked from the inside.

- Step Ladder Cart -
This starts by the Moon Base. It can be extended to provide stairs for whoever is using it.

Diplomacy:
This stays secret. When you choose a team I will PM you with your team's objective and diplomacy information. There are no reserved slots in this game so once you claim a team you will have your instructions sent to you really fast. You can send orders once I give you your goals.

That's all. Sign up and have fun!!
Last edited by Natalya on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

I call Vigilantes.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:38 am

i take zombies! the guy with the smg looking thing, what are the spikes? in my games they are rocketstix...
CAKE OR DEATH? That is the question...

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun May 24, 2009 11:38 am

They are harpoons. They count as close combat even if you shoot someone with them so they can zombify an opponent.
  ▲
▲ ▲

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 am

K. Happy Face

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Sun May 24, 2009 11:42 am

I call Space Aliens.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 am

Ninjas, dawg. About time I got in on one of your battles.

Also damn, in the time it took me to read this, both armies I originally wanted (aliens or zombies) got snatched up, lmao

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun May 24, 2009 11:45 am

Can I command the Aliens please?..

EDIT: Damn, Blitzen called first... Space Pirates?

randomno12
Officer

Post by randomno12 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 am

Blitzen has already taken the Aliens. You're five minutes out, she's got them now.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun May 24, 2009 11:48 am

Gludavians still remain now. I'm sending people their instructions so you'll get them soon if you haven't already. Once you get them, send me your Turn 1 instructions.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Sun May 24, 2009 11:57 am

Gludavians please!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun May 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Okay all teams have been taken. Please send in your Day 1 orders. I've sent instructions to everyone. (I think, I will double-check...) So yea, let's get this started!!
  ▲
▲ ▲

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sun May 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Day 1 has started. The Ninjas' turn is complete. I've partially done the Aliens and the Zombies, but am waiting on orders from the Vigilantes before I continue.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun May 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Space Pirates Orders are sent... Aarrr!

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Sun May 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Awesome! I claim the Space Ninjas!

Wait what? Everyone's already taken? And you've already done the first turn?

Well i guess this is what happens when one spends the whole day playing KOTOR. >_<
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!