- 1. The administration of the BrikWars forums is based on the concept of representative democracy. The users of these forums, namely you, are represented in the administration by a carefully-chosen number of voting representatives.
- 1(a). The specific number of representatives chosen, in this case, is one; and that one, in particular, is me.
1(b). Furthermore, unlike the usual type of voting representative, I can cast as many votes as I like.
- 2(a).In the case of not giving a crap, no deadline can be set for the decision to be made.
4. The administrative process of the BrikWars forum could also be likened to a What I Say Goes Roll in which I always roll over nine thousand.
- 1. Don't tick me off. The Administration is understood to be in a state of "being ticked off" if a representative is caused to feel any of the following towards or for a user:
- a. Anger
g. Acute Disdain
h. Non-Euclidian Geometry
- 2(a). The administration is not required to announce or even describe these changes; users will be held to them regardless.
2(b). If this seems unfair, please refer to the appeals process described earlier.
That's all! Hopefully that's not too complicated, I think I managed to eliminate almost all the dice rolls from the system. Good luck!