New Item Concept

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

New Item Concept

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:39 pm

In ancient Brikwar lore, there exists a legend which speaks of eons-old items which, when utilized by brave minifig warriors, could actually affect the actions and thoughts of their great overseers. These omnipotent items are said to be hidden away in the most hidden apertures, guarded by unfathomable horrors, and even if a minifig were lucky and daring enough to grasp their clammy, yellow hands on said relics, it would require inconceivable amounts of strength to release the potential power contained within them. Also according to the legend, the sheer power of the item would drive even the toughest, bravest minifig warrior to insanity, with suicidal and berserk thoughts manifesting in their brains, and in the end cause countless deaths.

If you don't catch my drift, I'm talking about items which once used by a minifig, can mess with the rules and principles of Brikwars. For example,

The Great Fondue of Anti-Fudge
Once used by a minifig, this item melts any fudge and renders the Rule of Fudge useless. This allows the user of the Fondue to get away with anything he wants (but only during the turn which he uses the Fondue), however blasphemous and outrageous. Of course, the sheer power of the Fondue will cause the minifig who used it to combust, and anyone within a 4 inch range will subsequently explode, because for the sake of mayhem, the explosion is to great to be contained to just one minifig.

Well that's just something I thought of that I'd decided to share to see how you guys feel about this idea.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

Foggy
Officer

Post by Foggy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Hmph, I would think Anti-Fudge would cause the enemy to play by the rules to the letter... but anywho.

I kinda liek the idea.
"We're not here for story time people, lets talk about all the sexy violence!"
-Yahtzee

DarkWolf
Officer

Post by DarkWolf » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:03 pm

It sounds awesome, except that the enemy hero will become a master marksmen with enough shots to kill every unit on the field three times over.
"For every battle honour, a thousand heros die alone, unsung and unremembered"
--Anonymous
"Glory to the first man to die!"
--Commissar saying
"When in doubt, empty the magazine!"
--Steel Legion motto

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:08 pm

it is a power too great for the hands of minifigs, and therefore should never be used.

/dark and foreboding

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm

woo hoo rulebreaking equipment just like the sling used to be... :D

jophfy
Hero

Post by jophfy » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:31 pm

That could be a fun item to use. :twisted:

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Hmph, I would think Anti-Fudge would cause the enemy to play by the rules to the letter... but anywho.
It sounds awesome, except that the enemy hero will become a master marksmen with enough shots to kill every unit on the field three times over.
Right. When I was thinking of it, the fundamentals of the Rule of Fudge escaped my memory, but I remember now how it works.
That could be a fun item to use. :twisted:
Bingo.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: