The Legend Goes Lego in January 2008

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

Commander Evil
Hero

Post by Commander Evil » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 am

Captain Nomouth wrote:Guess what I found! these sets are from the new movie coming out in may:

Actually, even though they aren't accurate, i'd be happy to buy a few of these, especially that nifty Schvimvagen Amphibious Car.

Also, giant rolling buzzsaws, WHY ARE YOU DISSATISFIED?

DarkWolf
Officer

Post by DarkWolf » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:32 pm

Well, what a surprise, but after picking up the latest copy of Xbox (the gaming magazine) I found an article on, you guessed it, a Lego Indiana Jones videogame. basically, it's Lego Star Wars, but with Indiana Jones, and some new features, like the ability to pick up any weapon, the whip being all powerful, Indy can't go near snakes, and you get a crapload of characters, including the random swordsmen that Indy guns down in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
"For every battle honour, a thousand heros die alone, unsung and unremembered"
--Anonymous
"Glory to the first man to die!"
--Commissar saying
"When in doubt, empty the magazine!"
--Steel Legion motto

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:55 pm

DarkWolf wrote:Well, what a surprise, but after picking up the latest copy of Xbox (the gaming magazine) I found an article on, you guessed it, a Lego Indiana Jones videogame. basically, it's Lego Star Wars, but with Indiana Jones, and some new features, like the ability to pick up any weapon, the whip being all powerful, Indy can't go near snakes, and you get a crapload of characters, including the random swordsmen that Indy guns down in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
I heard about that, and there were also rumours of a Lego Batman game. Both would be kick-ass as long as they follow they follow the Lego Starwars formula.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

DarkWolf
Officer

Post by DarkWolf » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Bonn-o-Tron wrote:
DarkWolf wrote:Well, what a surprise, but after picking up the latest copy of Xbox (the gaming magazine) I found an article on, you guessed it, a Lego Indiana Jones videogame. basically, it's Lego Star Wars, but with Indiana Jones, and some new features, like the ability to pick up any weapon, the whip being all powerful, Indy can't go near snakes, and you get a crapload of characters, including the random swordsmen that Indy guns down in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
I heard about that, and there were also rumours of a Lego Batman game. Both would be kick-ass as long as they follow they follow the Lego Starwars formula.
That's not a rumor. It was on the same page as the Indiana Jones article, and this time you can play both sides of the battles. Play as the Emo Knight or the Special Ed Clown in battle to determin the fate of Ungrateful Bastard Town.
"For every battle honour, a thousand heros die alone, unsung and unremembered"
--Anonymous
"Glory to the first man to die!"
--Commissar saying
"When in doubt, empty the magazine!"
--Steel Legion motto

Zahru
Officer

Post by Zahru » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:45 am

Looks like the rpg will be flickfire missile... Nice stes btw, but I have no interest about them.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Re: The Legend Goes Lego in January 2008

Post by 501stCadians » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:34 am

Skinnydude wrote:You know what this means don't you? We can finally make an accurate (Though I'm not sure when that's ever mattered) Brikwars battle that recreates the movies.

In fact, nobody steal that idea, I call dibs on it!
HA HA Done sorry dude! :D
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.