Southern Ontario III

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:02 pm

no all the Canadians are little kids
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

Pvt Expendable
Dimmy

Post by Pvt Expendable » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 pm

And you what a geezer?

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 pm

J+B you're a mentally deficient Alabamian.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 am

No, I am a lazy person you can't call me mentally deficient because I have shown before that I am not dumb just lazy. If I wanted to I could post right and all that junk but I don't I am much for lazy then "mentally deficient".

You Natalya are on the other hand are a unimaginative talentless princess who believes because she can read a instruction book and build blocky creations is something. However I must inform you Natalya that anyone here can read instructions . Just because you got a bunch of bricks together and followed a set does not mean you are something. You lack imagination many builders here who you might consider lower then you are better because thay have one thing you lack. Imagination with out it you are scum in the world of Lego you can not do anything. Your big "ship" is a unimaginative waste of bricks. It lack any flair it as boring as Mega Bloks your ship resonates blaaa. All your creations are one of two things either copys of someone else work or blocky models that can hardly pass for creations it is a insult to the bricks them self. You are a insult to anyone who builds with lego or even Mega bloks for that matter.You wow everyone on the forums here with your new "toys" for one reason alone its because they have never seen something better. Many of them have yet to see what a true builder can do yo taint there minds with all your junk. You are the mentally deficient one here not I it takes no skill to make what you have made and I truly question how much mental power some one like you has. I mean outside of Legos is where you truly are mentally deficient. It is a shame to anyone who has of love of building.

So I might be just some mentally deficient Alabamian, but dang at least i know i am no princess and have a imagination thats a heck of a lot more then you city princess can say. :D

This message was paid for by the mentally deficient Alabamans

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 am

Go-Away.........
Last edited by 501stCadians on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkbrik
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Arkbrik » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:35 am

You treat j+b like crap because you can get away with it, and as soon as he does the same you go nuts over it. He has the same right to flame people as anyone else has.

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 am

Wow, I'm not usually surprised when Natalya or j+b start sniping, but that's a lot of booty bothered for one morning. If you're too lazy to not act like a retard, you can't get that upset when reasonable people think you are one.

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am

Lets see I count nine grammar and or spelling errors that’s seems to farther my point of Canadians on the forums being some what childish. However I myself do make errors quite often so I will try to set all the errors aside.

Now 501st your method of argument seems to be some what flowed. First you use curse words quite often in this argument of yours which makes me think one of two thing either you are very stressed by the statements I have said about Canada. In which case you sir need to clam down and take this whole forum thing a little less seriously. Or two you think that cursing will some how effect me and you think it gives you power. Well as much as I think you do take this forum too serious. I do not think you are cursing out of stress. It is most likey (in my mind) cursing at me is like going to hurt me or damage me in some way maybe set me off .Well words like “fuck” “shit” do not affect me so your so called power is useless in fact thanks to the general lack of. Curse words are used so often that they have lost so of there so called power. To be honest when I read this I had to laugh I mean this was down right funny thinking about how you are trying to “cuss me out”. You can “yell” at me all you want 501st but It will not help you win. To me you seem to be a very little kid with a nasty mouth. You do not win an argument of words by cursing it simply can not be done. Those words make you only look like a fool in the eyes of the educated.

Now that your nasty little mouth has been addressed I shall talk on a few of your points or lack there of. You call me a hillbilly well this “hillbilly” as you put it seems to carry on a coherent argument with out the use of curse words as a crutch. I am not a “hillbilly” 501st as I have stated before I have not in fact lived in Alabama for more then three years so I’d imagine that I would need to live in AL longer then that to be called a hillbilly. Your terms of hillbilly and mine may however be different I will say if I am a hillbilly then us Alabama hillbilly’s must be some smart ones. I mean do you really think NASA would have a fair bit of its work don’t in the middle of hillbilly town? I don’t but then again 501st I truly can not tell with you your thought process

You seem to think I am all patriotic. Well first of all I do think America is wonderful or at least I think what it was is wonderful. I will say what America seems to becoming is something I want no part in. People like AF are ruining the country in my opinion. I do not think gays should have any right in America or any other place for that matter but I can not control that. So yes I am patriotic to what America was not what it is becoming.

As for me attacking Canada when ever I can. Well for one I actually have been to Canada so before you go spiting nasty things out you need to know what you are talking about you Cleary do not know of what you speak. I think people like you do not really represent your county very well 501st if I lived in Canada I have to say id be ashamed of some one like you. You are giving Canada a bad name I mean if you re going to get all bent out of shape then the least you can do is take your time to make sure you get your argument right. I had three choices when I saw you post ignore it, post something in the same fashion with lots of nasty little words lots of errors and nothing but dumb rage. Or do what I did take my time to craft a coherent argument that can run circles around any curse word laden trash you can throw at me.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:27 am

lol
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 pm

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Can we please get this thread back on track?

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Woah...

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Image
haha can't wait till AF gets here or 501st

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

That was very incoherent for a coherent argument.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

james+burgundy

Post by james+burgundy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Thats the best you Canadians can come up with ? come on i think i deserve a better come back. That was lame try harder next time.