Poor
20%

Total votes: 10

Yak
Champion
Champion

BrikLegend

Post by Yak » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:21 am

Hi i'm making a new game called BrikLegend. (yes I know it isn't a very imaginative name, but who cares) some of the ideas are copied off Brick Quest, but most aren't.

The aim of the game is to be the last team standing on the Battlefield. there needs to be as many teams as many people you have, and there will be Start Cards, Monsters, Loot, Fighting and all that. I might make a website out of it. Also there will be a thing called the Vending Machine. you kill monsters to collect money, and with money you can buy Potions from The Vending Machine. Like the idea? if you have good ideas,I might put them in the game too. Tell me what you think.
The Leader of the LBW (Legion of the Brik Warriors)

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:57 am

link plzkthx? or rules?

Yak
Champion
Champion

Post by Yak » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 am

Well I don't have anything yet because i've just started two days ago lol :wink: soo when i'm done with the game. Sorry :oops: :(

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:48 pm

This game is awesome! I love playing it all the time... some time in an alternate future when it exists.

If there's one thing I've learned from carrying the BrikWars banner for the last decade (and also from living in Hollywood for a big chunk of that), it's that anyone who tries to get you excited about what they're going to do, in advance, is never actually going to do it. Not to be mean or anything (although I do enjoy being mean), but I get an email or two like this every week, and in the entire history of my time on the Internet I've never seen a completed product result from a single one of them.

It's human nature. If you don't have enough motivation to make something on your own, no one else can give you that motivation. The best you can do is to get other people to do 90% of the work and then take credit for it (and that, by the way, is where business executives come from). In my experience, I can't think of a single exception: the people who are actually going to do the work to produce actual games, make their game first, and only afterwards start telling everyone about it.

The Lizard King
Hero

Post by The Lizard King » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:40 am

Sounds like apretty fun game. If I come up with any idea's I'll tell you about them.
"I Am The Lizard King, I can do Anything"

Captain Nomouth
Officer

Post by Captain Nomouth » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:10 pm

I think you should fix the bugs in the second edition game manual. you spelled extravogent wrong.
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:14 am

Where can I find out more about this, all hunts for more info have failed.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Yak
Champion
Champion

Post by Yak » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi sorry, haven't been posting for the last few days cause I was busy.
Mike I will finish the game (well I hope) because I've been working on it everyday and It's a goal i'm gonna try to get for 2008.

Yak
Champion
Champion

Post by Yak » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Sorry Moronstudios I haven't put anything up yet on the Internet but I've made pics and i'm gonna put em up in the next few days.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Ok, thank you.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Yak
Champion
Champion

Post by Yak » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm

NP :wink:

__Nero__
Nice
Location: In a dank dark cave plotting ways to kill peach colored figs and dimmies

Post by __Nero__ » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey I have an idea. Ok... so u know build a bear? well make a stand called build-a-spell or build-a-weapon! that would be awesome!!

Leonardo812
Nice Dubs

Post by Leonardo812 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:57 pm

I love this game. I play it every day. My favorite part is where the demented natives get stuck in the timed nuclear warhead. That is so awesome. And the attacking system is soooo radical. Dude.

Sorry, I had to give you a bad time about that. But really, How can I vote if we don't know anything about the game?