rolling on this is my favorite way. otherwise use component dammage.
1. In a flash of revelation as the weapons blast hits, the driver of the vehicle realizes that his destiny in life is to become a hero of great renown. The driver of the vehicle gets one Stupendous Feat per turn for the rest of the game.
2. The engine is hit lightly and begins to smoke. The vehicle is at a -2 Skill to be hit by enemies.
3. The driver spends some time ranting at how badly the other drivers on the battle field are driving. The vehicle continues in a straight line at max speed, for one turn.
4. The driver gets a bruised elbow. -1 Skill modifier.
5. The shot hits the weapons systems, and a weapon falls off. One weapon of defender's choice is destroyed.
6. The shot hits the weapons systems, and a weapon falls off.
7. One weapon of the attacker's choice is destroyed.
8. The driver can no longer take the stress of combat, and finds solace in his bottle of Arsenic Vineyards '76. -1d6 to all Skill rolls.
9. The steering wheel becomes disconnected. The vehicle moves at maximum speed for every turn following, and the players alternate steering (straight lines only).
10. The motive systems (wheels, treads, etc.) fall off. Vehicle operates normally, except now it can't move.
11. The driver blows up. The vehicle flips over and crashes. The vehicle is useless.
12. The engine shoots out of the vehicle. The vehicle can no longer move. Weapons fire is allowed.
13. The driver gets lost and has to ask directions. The vehicle cannot move or fire for one turn.
14. The driver stops to heed nature's call. The vehicle may not move of fire for one turn.
15. The driver of the vehicle becomes so enraged that someone blasted the paint job of his vehicle that he swears a Personal Death Vendetta against the trooper or vehicle that hit him. The vehicle must do everything in its power to destroy the trooper or vehicle that made the shot.
16. The stick shift gets stuck in reverse. The vehicle may only move backwards at 1/2 rate.
17. The back wheels of the vehicle get shot off. The vehicle may only move at 1/2 rate.
18. A cunning enemy causes critical damage to the vehicle. All weapons on the vehicle are destroyed.
19. The vehicle's crew is killed. All troopers in the vehicle are killed. The vehicle is still intact.
20. The engine blows up in a tremendous plume of fire. Everyone cheers at the beautiful sight. Vehicle is destroyed and all models within 4" of the vehicle take a 1d10 DV hit.