Rainbow War II: Jellybean Apocalypse: Gaiden - Turn 0

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Rayhawk
Overlord

Rainbow War II: Jellybean Apocalypse: Gaiden - Turn 0

Post by Rayhawk » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:44 am

All right everybody! Here's the setup at turn zero. There are two Vladtron troops, not paying very close attention: one is leaning on the carriage door, one is manning the catapult on the roof. The carriage has doors on both sides and on the back.

IVascus the Agile (equivalent to Rascus) and Stalin the Strong (equivalent to Santis) are much more powerful than the two Vladtron troops (regular Minifigs), so they should have no problems winning this encounter. Points will be awarded mainly for style rather than victory. Sir IVascus is entering on horseback from the left, carrying a banana, a fish, and an apple. His sword is slug to his back, and his shield and lance are hanging from the saddle. Sir Stalin is hiding behind the carriage on the right, carrying (for some reason) a barrel. His sword is on his back, and his shield is in his other hand.

HOW THIS WILL WORK: Everyone who's signed up (and I guess anyone who isn't signed up but wants to play anyway), choose either IVascus or Stalin, and post your choice to this thread with that character's orders for the first turn (regular posts, since I hate PMs!). I'll pair people up roughly in the order they post, as soon as I have good pairs of compatible orders for IVascus and Stalin. Once I've paired you up with somebody, you're stuck with them for this encounter.
  • OKAY GO!

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 am

Whoops! I accidentally the original Turn 0 thread, so here's a new one. Fortunately I still have the old thread in my cache, so I'm copying over the orders I haven't played out yet:
benkim123 wrote:IVascus will jump on the tree and cut it down. The tree will fall down near the horse. The horse will be scared and it will start sprinting. The Vladron soldier who is next to the cart will be squidhed and the other one will fall down because he will be surprised and he has no place to hang on.
muffinman42 wrote:stalin throws the barrel off the battle field so he can use his hands to try to strangle a vladtron, the barrel hits a dungan on the head makeing it angry, it gets it's tribe ready to attack along with a group of dimmies, they then charge into the battle field!
Elmagnifico wrote:IVascus will make noises like thunder, in whatever method he chooses and is most funny. This will spook both his horse, and the horse pulling the carriage. While the first dies of shock and squishes his master into a green paste, the other will immediately gallop foward, causing the top soldier to fall off and die on his own axeblade.
PsyberianHusky wrote:Stalin will put the barrel on like a glove to make an medieval un-powered power fist and focus all of his might into punching the guard leaning against the wagon in the direction of the horse.
There's still room for more Turn 1 orders, so feel free to join in.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:04 am

I'd like to clarify my orders a bit. By "Green Paste", I mean one of those Awful Green Things From Outer Space.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?

Post by Silent-sigfig » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am

I want stalin to pull something out of the barrel, and throw it at the horse.

Oh, and use an IRON KURTAIN to kill the catapult guy.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:
Coolest 1000th post ever :D

Butthurt
is totally an Admin!

Post by Butthurt » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am

changing mine back!

Sir Stalin saunters to the Vladtroop on the ground, balancing his barrel on his right hand.

Stalin: Keg delivery for Mr. Vlad T?
Vladtroop#1: *confused* What? I didn't order a Keg!

Vladtroop#1 looks around and is about to ask his buddy above if he ordered one, when Stalin uses this opportunity to smash his fist through the barrel and grab Vladtroop#1's exposed throat. Combine Stalin's super bear power and his kung-fu grip, the Vladtroop's head explodes from the pressure.

In celebration, Stalin pisses into the body's open cavity while laughing gleefully.

End turn.

[note that there is no strategical advantage to punching through the barrel. it just looks cooler]
Last edited by Butthurt on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arkbrik wrote:My personal opinion is that both Xbox and PS suck, and you should get a life or download Nethack.
@ <3

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 pm

We need a couple more IVascus orders so I can do these last two Stalins. Maybe somebody who died in Turn 1 would like to step back in?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:29 pm

*Spoing!* :shock: I'm alive!

IVascus throws the apple and the fish at the Vladtrooper that's still alive. In an attempt at intimidation IVascus shouts at the Vladtrooper that he is about to get banana buggered and charges at him holding the banana in a suggestive manner. If the Vladtroop hasn't run off, shoot him with the banana (shout things like Kapow! Bang! Bang! and stuff) and when he's looking totally bewildered and confused IVascus chops his head off with the sword.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm

If I may...

IVascus will jugle the banana and fish while riding at the vlad troopers. He will frontflip onto the carrage and smack the guy onto to death. he will use the power of running-side-to-side to cause the carrage to tip over and fall on the second one.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Perfect! Orders for this encounter are now closed. Everyone who's signed up but hasn't posted yet, you have to wait for encounter #2.