All-Bricks United - Defense Front

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:28 am

One more crusader for minifig equality- fantastic! The peach too has a place in society so long as his hands can clutch a rifle as well as his yellow bretheren.

Excellent work with the soldiers here. I love the mini-guns and the general uniformity in my army- two things I have been trying and failing to achieve in my own...

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 pm

A peach-lover is the same as a peach. Death to the mutants!!

@ OneEye:
Probably not, but if I keep expanding my army at the current rate, then maybe. Only problem is I don't really have stats for anything except my infantry and their weapons because I've never been able to fight with anyone.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Fulizer
Minifig

Post by Fulizer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 pm

peaches have their purpose in my army, but not as soldiers.

to me peaches make good slaves (that are not pacafists) that can redcoat (forced to, of course) anyone. all hail the peachy meatsheild! no wait don't, it's just a peach.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Every time you destroy the leetness of an army with peaches, a bothan dies. Please think of the bothans.
Well, I have been trying to purge peachies from my armies, but with that in mind, I think I'll just have to include more of them!
Exactly, but the person I directed this to has showed to respect inferior races more than we do, so I thought it could work. It's a win-win situation :)

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm

Fulizer wrote:peaches have their purpose in my army, but not as soldiers.

to me peaches make good slaves (that are not pacafists) that can redcoat (forced to, of course) anyone. all hail the peachy as meatsheilds! no wait don't, it's just a peach.
:wtc:

It looks like someone doesn't understand the core mechanics of Brikwars...
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 pm

I still wish we could just have a giant Brikwars convention for all of us on here and duke it out somehow. I would love to see my soldiers and RoC's soldiers fighting alongside one another.

Fulizer
Minifig

Post by Fulizer » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 am

MasterEcabob wrote:

It seeems bad until you see what slaves can do chen continousley. building, D6 briks were coming out the back of the fire trck each turn (what else was going to come out. water?) I nearly managed to create a wall between the police station and the edge, until some visorak climbed over a wall, and killed them both.

Tom Xbow
Champion
Champion

Post by Tom Xbow » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Well this thread has sparked <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> of peach controversy!
Bang! Your dead!
P.S I used a sniper

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm

My motto on the peaches:

Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamauggorotcpwnageugg

Or, in English: you fish on your side, I fish on mine, nobody fishes in the middle, and if you fish on my side I will OTC you.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Fulizer wrote:
MasterEcabob wrote:

It seeems bad until you see what slaves can do chen continousley. building, D6 briks were coming out the back of the fire trck each turn (what else was going to come out. water?) I nearly managed to create a wall between the police station and the edge, until some visorak climbed over a wall, and killed them both.
So your saying that peaches are regular minifigs who can also build fire trucks? I fail to see how that makes them inferior...
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 am

All-Bricks United wrote: We're merely open-minded, with a strong belief in equality and tolerance.
Aw fuck.

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 am

thats just a way of putting "if the peachs raise up we will join them, but if the yellows beat the peachs then we will join the yellows", "open minded" is for sissys who don't stand up for there belifes.
if your "open minded" and believe in equality and tolerance then why have an army? you believe in politics not war!
WW2 was about the rest of the world not likeing what Piltogg did, we didnt tolerate it!
and "defencive front" in brikwars your defensive are the people at the front line of your offensive(unless your turtleing) or the dead bodies that where at the front of your offencive!
i declare your army the

"sissy army that doesn't like war and believes that the peach scum should live with the rightous yellows"
your sissy since your a defencive front and you will simply hop sides
you "don't like war" because you tolerate
and the last bit explains it self.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Leprechaun
Hero

Post by Leprechaun » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

I found a way to end this controversy....well, sig-fig did. I got bored so I scrolled to the back of the bricks, and I found a way to end the racial wars. Its a more-or-less painless process.
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/56773
it works, and youd be amazed what else is back there.
Damnit! Where's my camera?

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 pm

yay, now we don't have to waste bricks on makeing peach death pits!
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Leprechaun
Hero

Post by Leprechaun » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:09 pm

although, that is also fun, peach or not.....
Damnit! Where's my camera?