Epic space supplement. Update with races and organic ships

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Do you honestly want a hooligan who runs around posting 'DURR HURR, I SAID SUCK... HAHAHAHAHAHA' on your forum?

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 pm

birdman wrote:BAN (him). Now.
Coming from the guy with the most colourful Gif sigs ever.

Piltogg.
Mo naked hoes.
Fluffy animal half way through happy time.

They get increase in hiliariousness/OMGness.

EDIT:@strana, i mean strength related action as swinging large swords, chucking barrels etc, think asgard from SG-A.

EDIT2: also @strana, i added warp so ships would engage each other in a 2.5 squared area, continue fighting, until one fleet gets horribly damadged, and warps out while the other ships pursue and try and trap/box it in, for a quick kill.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm

birdman wrote:Do you honestly want a hooligan who runs around posting 'DURR HURR, I SAID SUCK... HAHAHAHAHAHA' on your forum?
Did you not read the part about "I can't BREATE IM LAUGHING/CHOKING SO HARD"? When was the last time you CAN'T BREATE IM LAUGHING/CHOKING SO HARD after making a ban demand? Obviously you must be doing something wrong.

All I really ask of this forum is that, as often as possible, it causes people to CAN'T BREATE IM LAUGHING/CHOKING SO HARD.

Strana
Dimmy

Post by Strana » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 pm

dilanski wrote: EDIT:@strana, I mean strength related action as swinging large swords, chucking barrels etc, think asgard from SG-A.

EDIT2: also @strana, I added warp so ships would engage each other in a 2.5 squared area, continue fighting, until one fleet gets horribly damadged, and warps out while the other ships pursue and try and trap/box it in, for a quick kill.
gothca i just would think it would be funny if it was to hard for them open doors, or run up flights of stairs, it would be amusing,

huff huff huff
how many more stairs to the next level six, 428, just how many.
'oh one'
*out of breath*
'next time... ill get the loder bot... to carry...me'

in that case we need a jump drive disrupter
ok say a 8x8ft area [and you should probably convert your jump distances to feet]. otherwise things will start hitting mars. say it taqkes approximatly (my modified hp type) 10+ TURNS TO DEsTROY A destroyer or a frigate, rarely does all damage get turned to one ship this might lessen the time one ship would be destroyed, but non the less, thats up to 300" of travel or about 25 ft. there will be plenty of time for engage meant in a much larger scope of battle field, besides it gives torpedoes and small ships the time to launch at hopefully make several small attack runs on the enemy fleet let alone eachother. basically it will allow the opening time needed for a battle.
DARN
Heavy Destroyer Class Carrier Hybrid HODGEPODGE
# odds and ends: a motley assortment of things
# patchwork: a theory or argument made up of miscellaneous or incongruous ideas

dilanski

Post by dilanski » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 am

Hmmm, so really the main problem of ANY fleet battle is, time and speed, i think it's time i wrote a few chapters on super weapons.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

stubby wrote:
birdman wrote:Do you honestly want a hooligan who runs around posting 'DURR HURR, I SAID SUCK... HAHAHAHAHAHA' on your forum?
Did you not read the part about "I can't BREATE IM LAUGHING/CHOKING SO HARD"? When was the last time you CAN'T BREATE IM LAUGHING/CHOKING SO HARD after making a ban demand? Obviously you must be doing something wrong.

All I really ask of this forum is that, as often as possible, it causes people to CAN'T BREATE IM LAUGHING/CHOKING SO HARD.
Touche, Mr. Stubby.

Strana
Dimmy

Post by Strana » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:23 am

well any of the base weapons can be superweapons imagine frigate class vessel with a Beam cannon (gun) that stretches the whole of the ship say 20" thats 120" of range or 12ft and 20d6 to throw at a target though the use rating would be 60. i think we mainly need rules for cluster munitions and shield ships. cluster munitions for the fighters/D-pods/swarmers. and shield ships for shielding mutiple fleet elements, especially attack and boarding shuttle craft to give them a chance to soft land thier troops.
DARN

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

i think you should lesson the scale. i don't think anyone will have a brikwars were ships want to move 10 meters in one tuwn, with black holes that affect things over 3 meters away.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Strana
Dimmy

Post by Strana » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:22 pm

i'd keep it around just in case, though several different black hole types to take care of varying sizes of battlefield.

well youll see just how 2 fleets look duking it out when i post the report at the begining of september
DARN