multi-payload weapons

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Postby tahthing » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm

more gunz=more awesome

as long as the other team has an vehicle with weapons to match its fine(that or a horde of like 100 figures!)
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby pesgores » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 am

OneEye589 wrote:I think the more important part of this is that he can only use one weapon unless he's got a special skill that allows him otherwise.

Anything, be it creation or minifigure, can only attack with one weapon (or set of weapons if they are controlled under the same controls. You can only use an action once, and firing one weapon takes one action. There's no way a regular pilot or minifigure can fire 12 weapons on one turn, he can only fire one.

If the Big Red Button fires 2000 weapons at the same place, at the same time, why not?
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm

It can't work that way, they have to be paired weapons. Only one turret, with however many guns are on it, can be fired by one minifig. Even if there are more identical turrets they must be fired separately.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Previous

Return to The Rulebook