Wizard? Spaceship.

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:21 pm

It is nigh the equivalent.

Most American kids freak me out with their crazy spelling and crude government. Worst of all is Piltogg. I don't think his crazy 3" biceps will save him from the stereotypical Canadian image of America. It is a dung heap of fat boys lead by a retard. I don't think lack of health care is a virtue. I don't think obsessive warring is a virtue. And unless he can do something extremely radical to shake off this stereotype, I don't think I'll ever shake off the image of Piltogg the creeper. I mean, <i>ewww!</I>
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:47 pm

yeah, but:

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:01 pm

Rayhawk wrote:I thought about whether I should delete anything here, but after consulting the official BrikWars future-predicting crystal ball, I determined that this thread will hold great sentimental value in the future for Blitzen and piltogg to look back on and laugh about. After the wedding, I mean.
oh thank goodness that none of my friends who are girls like brikwars...
also you should use this new crystal ball technology to see how to make the ultimate movie before the actual person who should make it makes it.

doodstormer
Cannon Fodder

Post by doodstormer » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:53 pm

piltogg wrote:also you should use this new crystal ball technology to see how to make the ultimate movie before the actual person who should make it makes it.
I'm all over that already.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 pm

doodstormer wrote:
piltogg wrote:also you should use this new crystal ball technology to see how to make the ultimate movie before the actual person who should make it makes it.
I'm all over that already.
That's just insanely cool!!!!! but do you get your eyeball back after the movie I still have to watch other movies.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:54 pm

also, mike when someone says hot girls have you ever thought about canada...
I didn't think so...

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:03 pm

piltogg wrote:also, mike when someone says hot girls have you ever thought about canada...
I didn't think so...
pamela anderson is canadian by birth.

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:50 pm

In Canada, milk comes in bags, cartons, and cows. I am of the understanding that your only comes in cartons.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:11 pm

and cows, and boobs.

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:13 pm

I was talking about cow milk, but whatever. What's wrong with milk in bags?

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:24 pm

i guess nothing really, but it's silly.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 pm

milk also comes in jugs whitch has a double meaning makeing it preaty funny (siad for all unatural english speakers)

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:57 pm

piltogg wrote:also, mike when someone says hot girls have you ever thought about canada...
Now this is an interesting question that was the subject of much debate while I was in college. We used to drive up to Toronto quite often, not on purpose but because Canadian highway signs are confusing, and while there we couldn't help but notice that all the people in Eastern Canada were creepy as hell.

For one thing, they were always helpful and trying to be friendly, which seemed completely unnatural since were living in New York and Detroit (and always missing the exit to Buffalo on the drive between them, which was the source of the Toronto side trips). But what we noticed about the folk of Toronto is that all the men had exactly the same level of bland TV-actor attractiveness, like Alex Trebek or Michael J. Fox, but rarely getting any more or any less attractive than that, while all the women were vaguely below par.

But the summertimes we spent on the west coast, and so ended up taking trips to Vancouver whenever we forgot to stop in Seattle. And here we encountered the opposite phenomenon: blandly attractive women, blandly unattractive men. Mysterious! This led us to theorize that Canada employs a wide-ranging geographic sorting scheme, where attractive people move continually eastward or westward according to gender, until they reach equilibrium with their local environment. I'm not sure what they call this program but I'm sure it has something to do with nationalized health care.

(I was encouraged to make an exception for western Canada because one of the girls I was dating at the time was from Vancouver. My observations on this subject may not have been entirely objective.)

In Blitzen's case we can't make any predictions until she moves out of her parents' house and starts gradually migrating either eastwards or westwards.

Anyway when did I ever predict you'd end up with a hot girl? That has nothing to do with anything.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:58 pm

you didn't, but anserwing someone with another question whether or not it is related is the most widely proven way to avert peoples attention
{you did type 3 paragraphs didn't you}

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:04 pm

....I love getting my milk in bags ;_;
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: