Let's Talk About Pot

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Warhead wrote:With or without Pot?

With.
Five minutes into In Rainbows, I ended up naked on the floor, yelling at my carpet.
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I've met your carpet, it's a right annoying bastard. I would want to shout at it too. The naked thing... um, wot?!?

Pot? Just say no Kids! Anything that unleashes such hidiousity must be stopped.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Natalya » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

lrdofbricks wrote:lets get this strait: never smoke, never do drugs, never drink alchohal. now can someone delete this thread becuase I didnt come to this forum to read this kind of ****.


Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby stubby » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:52 pm

jmatthew wrote:addendum: never command anyone else if you can't even command the English language.

It is kind of funny that, since the forum began, the people who speak out most stridently against drugs and boobs-on-minifigs and other vices are the ones who type like they dropped out of third grade, while the ones taking a tolerant attitude are the most well-spoken.

Image

Given the evidence, I can only conclude that being against sex and drugs is a position held only by stupid people.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby Natalya » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

The implications are great.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Who complained about boobs on minifigs?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby lrdofbricks » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 pm

jmatthew wrote:
lrdofbricks wrote:lets get this strait: never smoke, never do drugs, never drink alchohal. now can someone delete this thread becuase I didnt come to this forum to read this kind of ****.


addendum: never command anyone else if you can't even command the English language.

also, for those of you who don't approve of smoking pot, but are still a teensy bit curious, I present to you this video.

seriously, just watch that video and you will never have to smoke, but you will know exactly what it feels like.


but that requires you to be the least bit curious. i wont even waste my time clicking the link.
Image
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
User avatar
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 am
Location: delaWhere?

Postby stubby » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:44 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Who complained about boobs on minifigs?

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=104
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Oh, the Valkyrie. I was thinking someone didn't like the Lego Leia and was wicked confused.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby ltobvious » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Seriously, pot isn't addictive, as far as I know it's less damaging than smoking, and it lets people loosen up. In fact, the only reason it isn't legal is because of politicians running smear campaigns against it. I believe that if you use it in moderation, there's nothing wrong with lighting up. As for yelling at the carpet, there's nothing bad about letting that son of a bitch know what for, he probably deserved it.
TROLOLO
ltobvious
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: Yes.

Postby Nitewatchman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

stubby wrote:
jmatthew wrote:addendum: never command anyone else if you can't even command the English language.

It is kind of funny that, since the forum began, the people who speak out most stridently against drugs and boobs-on-minifigs and other vices are the ones who type like they dropped out of third grade, while the ones taking a tolerant attitude are the most well-spoken.

*snip*

Given the evidence, I can only conclude that being against sex and drugs is a position held only by stupid people.


I'm not stupid and I disagree with drugs, as well as premarital sex.

But I'm not going to go crusading on someone else's forums for them to quit talking about it. It's your dad-gum forum, and you can do as you please.
Last edited by Nitewatchman on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby birdman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 pm

ltobvious wrote:pot isn't addictive


Image
Image
User avatar
birdman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

Postby ltobvious » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm

I guess I should rephrase that: not nearly as addictive as cigarettes or other drugs.
TROLOLO
ltobvious
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: Yes.

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:I'm not stupid and I disagree with drugs, as well as premarital sex.

But I'm not going to go crusading on someone else's forums for them to quit talking about it. It's your dad-gum forum, and you can do as you please.


Well, then you're under the tolerant group, and are therefore safe.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Nitewatchman » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 pm

OneEye589 wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:I'm not stupid and I disagree with drugs, as well as premarital sex.

But I'm not going to go crusading on someone else's forums for them to quit talking about it. It's your dad-gum forum, and you can do as you please.


Well, then you're under the tolerant group, and are therefore safe.


Oh, goody-goody-gumdrops!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duerer and 1 guest