Serious Business

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby Nitewatchman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Meh, I think it's fine as-is. Yes, it would be lovely if everyone played Brikwars, but then it might be detrimental to the health of the game. We'd have some young upstart try to lead a forum revolt, demanding that Rayhawk change the game from X to Y, and then the almighty Overlord would ban she/he/it and people would leave or something, causing drama.

Small numbers are more fun.

You think too much. We can cross that bridge when we get to it. It doesn't do us any good worrying about something that hasn't happened yet when we don't know for sure if it will happen (and there is great ambivalence here) or what those consequences will be if it does happen. (Again, great ambivalence.) Those are things we can think about later.

Yes, yes ma'am I do. And I suppose I'm jumping to conclusions, but that's what Brikwars is all about...jumping to conclusions and blowing the crap out of suspected threats.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby Butthurt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

needs more viral marketing. maybe a video of natalya and rayhawk playing brikwars in swimwear by the pool. and then pedobear can come and chase natalya round and round while rayhawk is OMG LAUGHING SO HARD HE CAN'T BREATHE.
Arkbrik wrote:My personal opinion is that both Xbox and PS suck, and you should get a life or download Nethack.

@ <3
Butthurt
is totally an Admin!

Postby pesgores » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 am

booty bothered wrote:needs more viral marketing. maybe a video of natalya and rayhawk playing brikwars in swimwear by the pool. and then pedobear can come and chase natalya round and round while rayhawk is OMG LAUGHING SO HARD HE CAN'T BREATHE.

Yes.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Postby Tarren » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 am

pesgores wrote:
booty bothered wrote:needs more viral marketing. maybe a video of natalya and rayhawk playing brikwars in swimwear by the pool. and then pedobear can come and chase natalya round and round while rayhawk is OMG LAUGHING SO HARD HE CAN'T BREATHE.

Yes.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:37 am

Not to be a fun-spoiler, but Natalya's much too old for Pedobear, methinks.
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Magic Soap » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Pedobear only snuggles small kids and Pesgores.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Natalya » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm 21.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby jmatthew » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:

I'm 21.

unlikely......

when a girl says she's a certain age on the interwebs, subtract 2-6 years. when a man says he's a certain age on the interwebs, add 5-30 years.
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 pm

jmatthew wrote:
NatalyaAF wrote:

I'm 21.

unlikely......

when a girl says she's a certain age on the interwebs, subtract 2-6 years. when a man says he's a certain age on the interwebs, add 5-30 years.

You got that backwards.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby jmatthew » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
jmatthew wrote:
NatalyaAF wrote:

I'm 21.

unlikely......

You got that backwards.

I don't think that I do. Most young girls on the internet seem to lie about their age in order to attract older men; therefore saying they are older than they actually are, albeit only slightly, as they usually have no desire to attract Pedos.

Older men, on the other hand, are attracted to the allures of this amazing internet for the promise of underage girls. Because of this they say they are younger than they are in order to appear closer to the age of their target audience.

I mean, I uh, I don't know any of this from experience... all pure conjecture, I assure you...
Shit. Chris Hanson is at my door again....
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder

Postby Tzan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm 19
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby jmatthew » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Tzan wrote:I'm 47

fix'd
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder

Postby Natalya » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

jmatthew wrote:Big Post

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Except for that S¢ientology book.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya

Postby jmatthew » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:55 pm

NatalyaAF wrote:
jmatthew wrote:Big Post

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Except for that S¢ientology book.

One thing you should know about me is that I'm almost never serious, and almost always sarcastic.
I suppose that's technically two things.
Also, you won't be laughing at Tom Cruise and myself when we finally attain our superpowers.....
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder

Postby 501stCadians » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm

:wtc:
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements