The Big Map

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Post by AdrianTheGeek » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 pm

And why is that?

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:14 pm

AdrianTheGeek wrote:And why is that?
Adrian, maybe you should check section 3 of my internet self-help book;
You're a noob, I'm a noob
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

Tuefish
Dimmy

Post by Tuefish » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Alright. since there are more applicants than there are slots, I have come up with a method of choosing the final faction for this map:
MOC-off. That's right, since this is a Galactik map, you will need to prove that your faction is capable of inter-stellar travel/warfare. I will post rules in the bricks forum.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds

Cpt. Zipps
Mega Blok

Post by Cpt. Zipps » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Magic Soap wrote:Now this is better, a time warp.
They played the Time Warp at my Bar Mitzvah.

Dr. Vlad
Officer

Post by Dr. Vlad » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 am

Tuefish wrote:Alright. since there are more applicants than there are slots, I have come up with a method of choosing the final faction for this map:
MOC-off. That's right, since this is a Galactik map, you will need to prove that your faction is capable of inter-stellar travel/warfare. I will post rules in the bricks forum.
Even though I'm already on the map I'll build a dropship/carrier so people don't think I just was lucky enough to get on it early. 8)

Dr. Vlad
Officer

Post by Dr. Vlad » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 am

I think the person who is updating the map needs to make some color-coded wormholes....how else would we conceivably be able to travel such vast distances?

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 am

1. BlokWorld is The Mega Blok's misquivelent(Rubbish version of equivelent)

2. Dr Vlad said about Wormholes, Make a Wormhole that leads to BlockWorld! That way my forces can try and invade!

3. As my MOC - I bring forth this...
http://www.BlockTales.TheComicSeries.Com
Anyway - I lack vehicular strength but have strength in 3 digit numbers!
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 pm

we need the brikwars cluster(local group (a region 10-million light-years across)), we don't need larger than that really, i say we group our locations depending on where we as the players are,(if you have two armies they would be next to each other since they would have the most wars, same with friends) each countrie gets a galaxy and the earth is represented by the cluster.
i think this system might work.

pre-star-travel (PrST, resone for the "r" is to distingis it from Post star travel PoST) armies would have a planet and then we just place it by land mass (or not at all!)
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:35 pm

muffinman42 wrote:we need the brikwars cluster(local group (a region 10-million light-years across)), we don't need larger than that really, I say we group our locations depending on where we as the players are,(if you have two armies they would be next to each other since they would have the most wars, same with friends) each countrie gets a galaxy and the earth is represented by the cluster.
I think this system might work.

pre-star-travel (PrST, resone for the "r" is to distingis it from Post star travel PoST) armies would have a planet and then we just place it by land mass (or not at all!)
No. Start your own map, as Natalya's is Über-fucked up.

the reason I was given permission to join was because Natalya liked my armies. The reason I said people like Ogel, Adrian and Muffin Man are they have no MOCs or evidence of armies that fit into the story of Natalya's factions. If it was up to me, half of the forces on Tuefish's map should not be there.
I'll be sticking to the original Galaxia Nehellenium map thanks.

From now on, Muffin Man, 501st and Ogel, you guys start your own map, I'm sure you'll have a great time! have fun in your own little world! :lol:

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm

the idea of brix wars is to beable to pit knights on horses against laser weilding space men, so screw up the paper with back stories and burn and im insulted by somebody who I've seen NO mocs from for haveing no MOC (even though i do, don't ask for more pictures the camaras nearly dead and the MOC is dead).
and Natalyas map would become part of a bigger(vastly bigger) map with other galaxys in, the vast diffrence in size is massive, read a book and then talk about this.

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm

muffinman42 wrote:the idea of brix wars is to beable to pit knights on horses against laser weilding space men, so screw up the paper with back stories and burn and im insulted by somebody who I've seen NO mocs from for haveing no MOC (even though I do, don't ask for more pictures the camaras nearly dead and the MOC is dead).
and Natalyas map would become part of a bigger(vastly bigger) map with other galaxys in, the vast diffrence in size is massive, read a book and then talk about this.
Sorry, English please?

Plus look at the Modular Battles Thread. Me and Natalya started this!
As TBD said, This space period and time period of Galaxia Nehellenium is both in a parallel universe and in a different area of space and in a different time period, than say your beautifully photoshopped map I see. Oh wait, that must have been the hallucinogens from last night. Strong stuff...

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Magic Soap wrote:than say your beautifully photoshopped map I see. Oh wait, that must have been the hallucinogens from last night. Strong stuff...
ok ill SAY my map.
oh im sorry i didnt reallish that you and Natalya started this, that makes you better even if it dose go against the nature of brik wars and you're now controling it, and most galaxys are in diffrent time periods(give or take with dilustion) and screw parallel universes who gives a fuck, we don't have billions of people each with millions of vast armies, we only need a cluster really.
and yeah im sorry you smoked/snorted/got them mixed up too much last night, and i don't care you hallucinated a map but that doesn't change a thing.

if you want i can get a picture of a cluster and put some lines on it, maybe a key and hey wow its a map!

and you skirted round the fact I've seen NO mocs from you, and really your getting fussy over your little dot on a map that is a tiny dot it self in a larger scale and even more so when you view the whole thing.

for all we know there might be a race of minifigure like beings playing out all this (minus the arguements and what not).

... your the worse kind of troll.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:05 pm

muffinman42 wrote:
Magic Soap wrote:than say your beautifully photoshopped map I see. Oh wait, that must have been the hallucinogens from last night. Strong stuff...
ok ill SAY my map.
oh im sorry I didnt reallish that you and Natalya started this, that makes you better even if it dose go against the nature of brik wars and you're now controling it, and most galaxys are in diffrent time periods(give or take with dilustion) and screw parallel universes who gives a fuck, we don't have billions of people each with millions of vast armies, we only need a cluster really.
and yeah im sorry you smoked/snorted/got them mixed up too much last night, and I don't care you hallucinated a map but that doesn't change a thing.

if you want I can get a picture of a cluster and put some lines on it, maybe a key and hey wow its a map!

and you skirted round the fact I've seen NO mocs from you, and really your getting fussy over your little dot on a map that is a tiny dot it self in a larger scale and even more so when you view the whole thing.

for all we know there might be a race of minifigure like beings playing out all this (minus the arguements and what not).

... your the worse kind of troll.
Irony. I'm backing out of this now as I am clearly aToTal Spaz

Let's let other people decide if I'm a troll.

AdrianTheGeek
Cannon Fodder

Post by AdrianTheGeek » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 pm

I have my fighter moc. But i'll try and build something bigger I suppose after I finish a nice little quikwars game with my cousin (pics should be up late on in the day). Once again, I'm off to my lego man cave!!!

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Im not trying for the spot, but im building a ship any way.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.