This Forumz Needz Sum Topix

This is the forum for people who prefer a Dimmy-free conversation. Whether or not you're considered a Dimmy on any given day is entirely up to Blitzen. No whining!

Moderator: Blitzen

This Forumz Needz Sum Topix

Postby Blitzen » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Post stuff, guiz!!!11!!

We must reign superior to that Dimmies only forumz!!1!1111!!!

In other note, neither Rayhawk nor IVHorseman are non-dimmies, but Rayhawk and Almighty Benny <i>are</i> Dimmies. Hmm...

In other note, I am sad.
Last edited by Blitzen on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:29 pm

but i'm a non dimmy! i can prove it cause i can post.

i haven't seen a reason to post anything here, since i'm (mostly) comfortable with dimmies reading other topics.

the only time i ever want to say things here is when i feel there's something that's semi-mature, and while i'm comfortable with that, i have the feeling that if i were to say "Shitcock" on the regular forums, dimmys would suddenly think "shitcock" is open game for saying at the end of every shitcocking word, like the shitcocks they are. personally, i'm fine with language, but only when used in moderation. there's times to say it, but i HATE people who just say "SO I FUKKIN JUST FUKKED HIS SHIT UP AND FUKKEN RUINED HIS SHIT, MAN!"

i mean come on like Bonn-o-Tron. it's just annoying. and i love those words.

so i guess this is where we're allowed to say things like shitcock?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Rayhawk » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:44 am

I have a couple things I'm planning on posting here once they're finished, but I just never have time to finish them. I get home from work, sleep for four hours, and then go right back to work. But one day! One day it will happen.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Shitcock. I've never heard that word before and quite frankly, I LOVE it. If it helps make it more pleasant to be here, I'll post a picture of the balloons I just hung up from the ceiling around my computer. Such juvenility may be considered foolishly dimmy-worthy, but if you ask me, you have to be a cold hearted bastard to not appreciate balloons.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Blitzen » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:15 pm

They say shitcock all the time on <a href="http://www.penny-arcade.com/">that site</a>. Or, from what I've read.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:18 pm

I've never really read that site too much. I glance at the occasional comic.
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Captain Nomouth » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:23 pm

In contrast to this flagrant abuse of the English language, I feel that as non-dimmys we should stand for morality, justice, and all that is good. I also do not like the above mentioned word and ask that you please stop posting it.
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?
Captain Nomouth
Officer

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:30 pm

Alrighty then.

Poppycock.
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Captain Nomouth » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:35 pm

That's much better, thank you.
Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?
Captain Nomouth
Officer

Postby Tzan » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Petcock

Its a word, really, look it up.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Poppycock is too!
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Carrnevil9 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:40 am

If I were to recall the point of this sub forum, it was to corral intelligent thought without a chance that a wild piltogg or a rabid james+ running it all amok. Does it bother me that both of them have hundreds more posts than I? No, not really. A single well placed response does more damage than hundreds of color-edited misspelled hurricanes, if only in my mind. It seems to me that comrade Blitzen is envious of the frat house down the way that is always partying. This leaves us with several options (not all these options are endorsed by Carrnevil9 or the Non-Dimmy Party) :

1. Boycott the main forums. While drastic, it would be possible to effectively kill many of the topics that we've all lovingly created in the main forums by simply letting them become overgrown with dimmies. Then, when the apex dimmy population is reached, we could bomb it. Wait, no, that doesn't work that way... Either way, any post here neglects the main forums. This must be realized above all.

2. Start some intelligent polls. Nothing gets users going like thinking that what they say somehow reflects their fellow man's opinion. Just because we can construct a coherent scentence doesn't mean that we all agree that peach minifigures are OK. Perhaps some of us here shop at Wal-Mart. Allow rational debate, even if everyone is wrong.

3. Just because access is locked doesn't mean that a user wants to join that group. It may be that unlocking this forum is has the same effect on them as unlocking Jigglypuff in SSB does on me- that is, none (I am not trying to say that I'm not glad to be here, I'm saying that I don't give a rat's ass about Jigglypuff). Since asking Rayhawk to faction-ize (or denote with an icon) his forums is rather gross, I'd suggest that we all think of something that we can contribute- be it art (wizards and spaceships), Fill in the speech bubble comics, in depth set review criticism, or... something. I'm really grasping at straws here. Being good often isn't very rewarding, even in the long run.

4. Dimmies are a recognizable evil. This isn't a matter where you press your finger on their chest sticker and eventually a Decepticon emblem appears. If they are dimmies, we must be more than the absence of dimmy; the Bizzaro Dimmies. We don't call them Anti-Decepticons, we call them Autobots. We don't call them Anti-Packers, we call them Vikings. We have no identity because all that binds us is Blitzen's selection (that was not intended to be a slam against Blitz). In short, we need an icon or a mascot.

5. Should none of the above options be possible, we could just post in these forums to make the icon light up orange. Orange is a pretty good color, right? I mean, it's probably on my top ten. After blue though. Blue is pretty high up there. I mean, way better than yellow. You can't even compare yellow to blue without talking about green though. Green, the illegitimate evil twin of Orange, because yellow obviously gets around a lot...

I thank you for your time and look forward to your responses, which you WILL post here to make BLITZEN very HAPPY. Because NONE of us want to make a girl cry. Unless we're really mean. And hate puppies. We're talking seriously mean here.
Brawl Friend Code: 14MN0-TY0URF-R13ND

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS
Carrnevil9
Officer

Postby Tzan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:23 am

Well we were having a nice word of the day vocabulary class until you turned it into a lecture.

Gamecock:

A gamecock is a strong, territorial type of rooster bred for ************
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:08 pm

Carrnevil9 wrote:Rant

I for one agree with this. We should at least try to conduct intellectually stimulating polls or conversations. We also need a kick-ass name and mascot to make the Dimmies jealous.
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil

Postby Olothontor » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Good plan! Both of those are easily produced with a little cooperation.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Next

Return to Non-Dimmies