New Brickarms Accessories Coming Soon!

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

ex-pastor
Champion
Champion

Post by ex-pastor » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:03 am

those are pretty sweet, I'm tempted to pick up some of the Blade Runner pistols, although I promised myself I'd get some USCM rifles first.
Reality is an illusion for those who can't deal with MY world!

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:09 am

WhATS dis we have Ads now? if i want brick arms i go to brick arms i don't go to brick wars and look for brickarms!
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:26 pm

It always amazed me how different the brikwars and brickarms forums are. Here at brikwars if you have really bad spelling you are called a dimmie. At the brickarms forums if you have really bad spelling you get a warning and if you keep spelling bad you will get suspended after a time. Here at brikwars even the moderators make fun of people (mostly dimmies). At brickarms you may not put bleeped out words (like this: what the ****) in your post.

This post isn't meant make brikwars or brickarms look bad.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

the enigma that is badger
Officer

Post by the enigma that is badger » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Rayhawk wrote:Really, the one you should be worshipping is the true genius behind Brickarms: Will's son Ian.
This is absolutely correct: the man behind all of Brickarms products (aside from the M1 helmet which is a licensed design) is Will Chapman, and Ian, his youngest son, is the driving force behind what items Will chooses to produce.

Me, I'm just the Mouth of Brickarms. :wink:
Rayhawk wrote:Badger! You can't come here plugging for Brickarms and then forget to post a link to the main site; you'll be laughed right out of the spokesmen's union!
I didn't include a direct link to the Brickarms site as I've found a few forums are picky when it comes to linking to businesses. Direct links shall henceforth always be included here!

I've recently heard news from Will, so keep watching the Brickarms homepage, because these new items are coming soon!

Also, for all you folks that have mentioned specific items you'd like to see produced by Brickarms, the place to go is the Brickarms Forum (note: our Dimmy policy is equally harsh!). There's already a thread for Gears of War (including the lancer), so if you'd like to see a specific accessory, your best bet is to join the BA forums and post!

badger
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."

Atomsk
Cannon Fodder

Post by Atomsk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Well, half of the posts over there are people asking the same questions over and over (when is mold #3 comming out!). I registered on the Brickarms forums, then after about half an hour, realized I had nothing to say that hadn't been said by a dozen people already.

But back to the subject at hand, I'm pretty fond of the MP7, Mk48, and the Halo rifle. I'm not sure what I would actually use the BA-M6 for, but I'm sure I'll figure out something suitable.

I kind of wish there was a wider selection of modern weapons. Like the MP5k or M-16. Yes I realize they are minor varients of already existing BA guns (the normal MP5 and M-4), but a guy can wish, right?

Joetrillion
Officer

Post by Joetrillion » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 pm

*CRAZYHORSE* wrote:It always amazed me how different the brikwars and brickarms forums are. Here at brikwars if you have really bad spelling you are called a dimmie. At the brickarms forums if you have really bad spelling you get a warning and if you keep spelling bad you will get suspended after a time. Here at brikwars even the moderators make fun of people (mostly dimmies). At brickarms you may not put bleeped out words (like this: what the ****) in your post.

This post isn't meant make brikwars or brickarms look bad.
Gotta agree with you there.

edit)And i wouldnt really buy custom gun's id just make my own out of the tool peices and binocular's

Firyr Maidenthron
Champion
Champion

Post by Firyr Maidenthron » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:15 pm

I WANT!!! Awesome halo guns. Good job brikarms. :D
STROM THE HOUSE!!!!!

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:21 pm

if this wasnt brickarms I would totaly be screaming spam all over again...
at least it is a real person with a semi-usefull product

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Wrong! Spam is unsolicited advertisements that you don't want. Brickarms updates, on the other hand, are crucial breaking news info that I can't live without. And by corollary, all of you therefore can't live without them either.

King of Brix
Minifig

Post by King of Brix » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Absolutely so. Also, I was wondering: Has Brickarms ever considered creating weapons of a lower TekLevel? The guns are awesome, but I was just wondering... I've yet to see a Lego (or custom) Kard, which would be awesome.
Red Clay Studios Click here, and read my latest battle report! More coming soon.

the enigma that is badger
Officer

Post by the enigma that is badger » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Rayhawk wrote:Brickarms updates, on the other hand, are crucial breaking news info that I can't live without. And by corollary, all of you therefore can't live without them either.
Glad to hear it! I'll be sure and keep you folks informed as best I can!
King of Brix wrote:Has Brickarms ever considered creating weapons of a lower TekLevel?
If you mean edged and melee weapons, than historically, Will always been concerned with his ability to design and have molded a fine but sturdy edge that's up to the same levels of quality and durability of the firing Brickarms accessories.

However, with the success Will had designing and producing the limited edition Brickarms scalpel (seen here in the hands of the Brickarms Medic along with a hypodermic Will also designed), Will is much more confident in his design abilities in regards to those types of weapons.

While I can't comment directly on specific items, I can say that Will has very, very big future plans for Brickarms. Those attending Brickworld and Brickfair are likely to get a first hand sneak peak!

badger
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:21 pm

I would really love to see some armor available for purchase on Brickarms. The M1 helmet is really cool, but you guys could probably sell tons of, say, minifig Halo armor. I know I would buy shoulder pads and helmets if they looked awesome.
re: http://media2.playstadium.dk/img/kbj/nyheder/army.jpg
http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/Large7 ... rriors.jpg

Also, I have yet to find good Lego shoulder pads that I can put a hood and cape over.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Oh man, Army of Two armour, that would kick ass.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:47 am

Almighty Benny wrote:Also, I have yet to find good Lego shoulder pads that I can put a hood and cape over.
have you looked at brickforge yet?
Home page: http://www.brickforge.com/
shoulder pads: http://www.brickforge.com/products/paul ... ay_med.jpg
http://www.brickforge.com/products/batt ... rtment.jpg

they also have really cool swords and bows and helmets.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

james+burgundy
I tend to just pile the shit on myself

Post by james+burgundy » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Man i wish little armory was back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Been here longer then pretty much all of you or some shit.