Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Warhead
kaka pants

Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 3

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:25 am

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 33&start=0
WARNING!!! IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF PICTURES AHEAD!!!

(65 pics at last count).

Again in order of Initiative...

DAEMONS

Ordered to skirt the Zombie Horde the Daemons attack the Britannian Fort.

Incredably the lowly Britannian Trooper fends off the Daemon and shoots it in the face... but only stunning it and pushing it over the fence.

The few ranged troops with a clear line of sight and in range open fire, the others wait to respond to any counter attacks. A nice shot from a lightning bow just in range see's a Britannian dead.
Last edited by Warhead on Thu May 06, 2010 4:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 am

POST APOC SURVIVORS

MAd MaX-sAm, the Scout and the Re-Programmed Assyrian Assassin Droid gain the tower, rocket girl needs to lay off the chocolate gateau with extra sprinkles and just makes it to the top of the ladder. The rest of the Survivors pile in the base to help the defenders.

With nothing else to do medic guy starts barricading the hole in the wall some psycho left behind. Really, fixing Lego walls isn't that different from healing Lego Mini-Figs.

Borstal the Maniac and Hunter both see the danger from the Daemons and head towards them. They take cover and open fire.

The Bastard Blaster roars and insta-kills a Daemon. THIS is considered a hand gun by the Immortals. The Emperors Brother Lord Nameless carries two of these!!! Borstal fails to make his wild shots count but the noise makes him happy.

The rest of the Survivors take aim and hold their fire for the inevitable attack.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 am

THE BITCHES

Instructed to advance (while dancing) the Bitches come across their first obstacle. And OH LOOK they even have their backs to them... what Bitch could resist? The Man Bitches are whipped into a frenzy and rush the stairs to the blue building attacking a Necromancer Waight. The rest spread out and let loose with the titty guns and strap on cannon...

Three Undead are blasted apart.

The Necromanncer gathers his dark powers and prepairs to kill these mortal upstarts.

OH!.. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen..? Three sixes rolled in your attack you say?.. Hmm... FFFFFffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:02 am

THE ASSYRIAN STAR EMPIRE

Shaking off the effects of Thriller the Assyrians make a fast advance towards the looming dark underpass. Hey, look what they found, an Assyrian Heavy Bolter! What's this other weapon do?..

Now within range the Assyrians blast out a volly of heavy laser fire.

Concentrating their fire the first Creeper takes three hits. Even though it's protected by arcane spells and armoured the Creeper can't take the punishing fire and cracks apart bursting into flames.

Two Troopers and NCO and the Captain hang back and wait for their shambling pursuers to show.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 am

THE VOL

Just remember I just mostly do as I'm instructed here...

The VOL Leader Leonidus takes his OTC and with one mighty slash of the blade he severs the main fuel pipe to the pump control station. The dormant fuel left in the pipes instantly ignite from the OTC's sparks...

The ignited fuel goes everywhere, blocking off any movement ahead. Leonidus remarkably walks away, singed yet unharmed in his VOL Armour. It is never wise to test the Gods too often.

Adding to the heat of battle the VOL Incinerator spews flame over some newly arrived Zombies.

Smells like bacon.

The VOL move out, looking for a direction that isn't on fire... probably just so they can set it on fire too.
Last edited by Warhead on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:01 am

The Britannian League

Captain Alexandria jumps to the battlements with an Ax she just happened to find. She grinds out some deadly ACDC rifts hoping it will banish ZMJ and take his minions with him...

..but before she can settle into HIGHWAY TO HELL!.. a backlash of Psychic Force throws her into the compound. Who knew the undead were immune to the powers of Rock... and Ironmaiden fans besides.

Beside a broken Electric Guitar just her pride and butt are bruised.

Firing for the first time in anger, and thankfully not exploding. The Steam Gatling Gun cycles through an awesome amount of fire. Two Daemons are caught in the burst of shells but only one goes down. Damn, there tough!

The Irregular Trooper (needs bran) throws the medi-packs fro all he's worth.

A Sterling Job! (After rolling three six's I decided to make the range the same as the roll and then just threw them in the general direction of the troops).

But what Oh! His luck hasn't quite run out. A Rocket!!!

:?: ...What's this crazy man's problem, Hey! Pull yourself together man!

That's not a crazy person, that's just someone who's managed to get the bases main weapons on line. Active next turn.

ZMJ is the target for many of the Britannian attacks. He manages to Moonwalk through most of it and the one hit is brushed aside without effect. Can even a Doctor kill ZMJ?!?

The Army of Darkness takes another round of fire and three go down never to rise again. The remaining Britannians prepare another volley for the coming counter attack.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:14 am

THE MANLY MEN!!!

Deciding to cut 501st some slack I follow the jist of the previous orders if not the letter of the commands. By rights he should be going after the Zombies, but since I'm sort of playing those I need some way to keep myself honest. Besides, the Manly Men Kick serious butt as a team.

The Tough Ombrie neatly dispatches the grasping Zombie with little mess... um... well...

The Manly Troopers have taken the base and find another keg of Warheads roughest Beer (Ol' Badgers Tadgers). They roar their victory!!!
YARR!!!

Manly Santa, his blood raging in his head isn't satisfied. Something has to die or else! He boots the reinforced armoured glass panel out...

...and guns blazing shoots two Zombies below, dead! BOO-YAH!!!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:36 am

THE ARMY OF DARKNESS!

The first to die is a Lil' Bitch. The Creeper didn't manage to hit anything else.

The other Creeper opens fire on the Assyrians and kills one outright blowing a hole right through him.

The Rearguard take down three of the closest Zombies. Every shot a kill.

The Survivors Assassin Droid assesses the danger and picks his target within micro-seconds. The Recoilless Rifle fires. (I forgot flames at the back lol)

The Ammo Tractors driver is killed instantly but the vehicle is still trundling on, slowly.

The undead crowd the bases gates. they scramble up, climbing into the teeth of the defenders guns. The few attacks the Britannians have left fail to hit or fail to beat the undead's low armour, even the sniper and the Apoc Survivor Weapon Master missed.

How long will the gates hold?

Some more undead show up, attracted to the sounds of battle.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 am

TEAM ACTIVATED THE PEACH PIRATES!!! by none other than BRO' BIRDMAN!

TEAM ACTIVATED SECRET FACTION - MAGIC SOAP!!!

Shh, don't tell them yet. Just give me orders. They'll arrive this turn, hehe.
AND... to pander to all your ego needs here is a kill table... :D Let me know what you all think of the show so far guys.

The Britannian League:

KIA: 2
KILLS: 4

The Post Apoc Survivors

KIA: 0
KILLS: 3

The Bitches

KIA: 1
KILLS: 3

Daemons

KIA: 2
KILLS: 1

The Manly Men

KILLS: 7

The VOL:

KILLS: 2

The Assyrians

KIA: 1
KILLS: 4 + 1 Creeper
OBJECTIVE: Computer Core

Proto-Figs

KILLS: 100+
NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR TURN 4 FROM...

Magic Soap

Birdman

Lrdofbriks

IVHorsman

501stCadians

Natalya

Tuefish

AdrianTheGeek

Phew!.. This is getting hard to control. Thank goodness there aren't any more factions... or are there? Mwah-hahaha!

C'mon, almost, just a little bit more. Did you see?!. I'm sure that black one moved.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 am

BUT WAIT THERE'S MOAR!!!

Hey! Stop your shoving... late comer. (Yup, I'm a total utter bastard).

Oh Noooooe! It's the Red Baron De'Ath and his henchmen, sworn enemies of the Britannian League...

...uh, I don't think they look at all well. More Undead, groan!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OVERVIEWS before you even asked too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Editor's Note: The following post was previously placed directly in front of the Britannian's turn, disrupting the flow of the archive. It is instead preserved here for posterity, because I like Shadow enough to not delete his content entirely.
The Shadowscythe wrote:Oh lawdy lawdy this is looking to be ossum . . . 'tas inspired me today, I shalt have to pull out my own legos later, I've posted up my brikspace ideas, guess its time for me to assemble a minifig army of some form =D

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 am

holy shit...
how many sworn enemies do i have?
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:32 am

Hmm, well... taking into account you are kind of like the Brits at the height of their Empire... um, lots.

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 am

if im the brits at the height of their empire, why do my enemies all have armies the size of mine?
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 am

The Empire was run on a budget with forces stretched very thin. Nothing changes I guess. Nevermind, Queen and Country, eh?
Last edited by Warhead on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Post by Moronstudios » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 am

:shock: This is one very large battle.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194