Zombie (Zulu) Dawn Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 am

Warhead wrote: I'll need to get in touch with a few others, OneEye said he was interested as did Appolion IIRC.
I am certainly interested in taking part in a forum battle (of yours). But it is hard as it seems to be a good tradition here to give forum battle spots to members who have already played in or hosted a former battle. So eventually i will have to host my own i guess.
Also as stated above i definitely have to improve on my armies before others can adopt them for their own battles. Heck i do not even have a single hero unit yet!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 am

Um, this is my first ever real Brikwars battle but I've played in quite a few forum battles here, you have to start somewhere. If you want in all I ask is you bother to make an effort. Nothing much more.

Obviously, it wont be in this battle here, ok.

MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Post by MasterEcabob » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Excellent, the manly men are now under my control! Orders coming soon, and sorry about the delay; believe it or not, I had to go to school today. :mystery:

As for Apollyon, don't worry about it, you'll get in a battle sooner or later. It's all about timing and luck. As it is currently school time right now, there haven't been that many forum battles. Come spring, there should hopefully be a lot more.

Heck, I'd be more than happy to give you a spot in my upcoming Holiday Town battle, assuming it happens.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!

Apollyon

Post by Apollyon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:Excellent, the manly men are now under my control! Orders coming soon, and sorry about the delay; believe it or not, I had to go to school today. :mystery:

As for Apollyon, don't worry about it, you'll get in a battle sooner or later. It's all about timing and luck. As it is currently school time right now, there haven't been that many forum battles. Come spring, there should hopefully be a lot more.

Heck, I'd be more than happy to give you a spot in my upcoming Holiday Town battle, assuming it happens.
Yeah, nevermind. I know the time will come eventually.

RJ
Galidor
Galidor

Post by RJ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 am

As soon as you see a new thread in this forum, look at it. Otherwise you end up as a second like me.
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?

Apollyon

Post by Apollyon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 pm

RJ wrote:As soon as you see a new thread in this forum, look at it. Otherwise you end up as a second like me.
A little problem is the time difference. When most threads go up i am still/already at sleep. :-)

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Where do you live? *Checks* This shouldn't have been a problem, Warhead lives in Scotland, so unless he was on a late night drinking spree, you should have got this.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 pm

NOTE: I'm ALWAYS on a late night drinking spree.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Even when it's not midnight. Yeah, nothing wrong with that.

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:58 pm

I've played in a forum battle before and they are great, im thinking about hosting one in the summer, but don't expect anything!
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:04 pm

As long as you have a good camera, great.

tahthing
rather undermines the point of ranks.

Post by tahthing » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Magic Soap wrote:As long as you have a good camera, great.
Thats kinda why i haven't posted any pictures of anything.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
How's that compression ratio?

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Better put it on your Manly Santa Day wish list, perhaps Satan Claus will get it for you. Or you could spend any Manly Santa Day money on it. I got mine for £150, so if 3 people each contribute £50 that's sorted. Say it is for the family. Also, I recommend going to John Lewis or a camera shop. Bring a minifig or detailed coin, and ask if you can have a demo. If you do get a try, take a few pics from different angles, also try taking pictures of text. Remember, quality may come at a higher price, but that £20 may make a huge difference. Wow, don't I sound like a salesman, or perhaps an Agony Aunt.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Dear Magic Soap,

I have a magic knob, but recently no matter how hard I rub it, it isn't magic any more. What should I do?

Puggled in Paris.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Rinse in Brandy and start a house fire. Imagine though, sending in some polite message to a newspaper agony aunt like, "My adopted son's real mother is dying, but I don't know whether to tell him because then he'll know he's adopted. What should I do?" Only to get a reply like "Throw the fucker into the cold street."