Galatick Relations

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Galatick Relations

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 am

+++++ LOCATION: DIPLOMACY ZONE(S), CENTER OF ALL KNOWN GALAXIES++++++
Welcome to the Station. Here, various empires may:
Make Alliances
Merge into each other
Sell territories
Delcare War
Trade/set up trade routes
Before you post, register your empire(or whatever it is) with the registry, along with at least two(2) empires you have come into a little contact with. I will get a map up ASAP, give me a few days to pirate Photoshop.
Example:
Universal Union(UU)
Military Arm: Trans-Human OverWatch
Fleet Arm: UU Naval OverWatch
Intelligence Arm: Mossad
STANDINGS:
VOL: Neutral/Friendly(Little Contact)
Assyrian Empire: Neutral/Friendly(Some Contact. Obtained Laser Rifles.)

The UU is a small empire numbering a small billon people, with only four territories to claim as it's own. Vol and Assyrians have, on occasion, passed through the outer territories but no trade routes have been established. If trade routes were established, Dark Energy and Hydrogen gas would be the primary exports.
Last edited by 501stCadians on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 am

Will do at some point. This is quite a good system.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks.. I was expecting flame(like most of my ideas). I'm just awaiting the fun police...
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.

Magic Soap
Playmobil

Post by Magic Soap » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am

501stCadians wrote:Thanks.. I was expecting flame(like most of my ideas). I'm just awaiting the fun police...
I congratulate you on not failing, I remember your rage posts in my "Modular Battles Thread" on the subject of a galaktic map.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:35 am

Here goes I guess . . .

Scythian Empire:

429 World Galactic Power - Space faring for over 500 years. Only Joined due to mounting Galactik tensions.

Highly secluded - very little is known about Scythian politics or motives, extremely large military due to 10 year mandatory military service.

Population in the region of approx 156 billion - Military Strength of 44.5 Billion (Approximate Value).

Neutral/Neutral (Limited Contact - Espionage only - Vol/Assyrian Empire. Self-developed Laser/Plasma weaponry)
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

501stCadians
Galidor
Galidor

Post by 501stCadians » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:Here goes I guess . . .

Scythian Empire:

429 World Galactic Power - Space faring for over 500 years. Only Joined due to mounting Galactik tensions.

Highly secluded - very little is known about Scythian politics or motives, extremely large military due to 10 year mandatory military service.

Population in the region of approx 156 billion - Military Strength of 44.5 Billion (Approximate Value).

Neutral/Neutral (Limited Contact - Espionage only - Vol/Assyrian Empire. Self-developed Laser/Plasma weaponry)
It's nice, but you did it wrong.. Just use the template.
Example:
(Empire Name) (Abbreviation*Does not have to have one*)
Military Arm:
Fleet Arm:
Intelligence Arm:
STANDINGS:
(Empire) (Standing)( What happened)
(Empire)(Standing) (What Happened)
(Extra Info goes here)

Note that when "Contact" is established, you have to add that under the standings.

The Shadowscythe
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 pm

501stCadians wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:Here goes I guess . . .

Scythian Empire:

It's nice, but you did it wrong.. Just use the template.
Example:
(Empire Name) (Abbreviation*Does not have to have one*)
Military Arm:
Fleet Arm:
Intelligence Arm:
STANDINGS:
(Empire) (Standing)( What happened)
(Empire)(Standing) (What Happened)
(Extra Info goes here)

Note that when "Contact" is established, you have to add that under the standings.
Okay, Fair enough.

Scythian Empire
Military Arm: Scythian Armed Forces
Fleet Arm: Scythian Fleet Command
Intelligence Arm: Scythian Office Of Naval Intelligence
Standings:
Vol: Limited Espionage
Assyrians: Limited Espionage

Has Self developed Laser/Plasma Technologies.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Gamma Corps Protectorate (GPC)

Military Arm: GCPF (Gamma Corps Planetary Forces)
Fleet Arm: GCITF (Gamma Corps Interstellar Task Force)
Intelligence Arm: The Blackavar Division
STANDINGS:
The Immortal Empire: Hostile. Although the Fall of Fico was five standard years ago, the Protectorate's armed forces still contain enough grizzled veterans of that conflict that any encounter between Protectorate troops and Immortals will most certainly end in bloodshed, and lots of it.

Assyrian Star Empire: Known. Gamma Corps probes have passed through Assyrian territory, but no formal contact has been made, yet.

After the loss of Fico, the Gamma Corp's headquarters, scatterings of the once-powerful mercenary organization branched off into different parts of the galaxy. One group, led by Codename: Saber, landed up in a smallish sector populated by many system-states. The first of these the Corps made contact with was a system called Dehoritus. Dehoritus and its colonies were plagued by space pirates. The Gamma Corps offered protection to the Dehoritans in exchange for a place to live. The Dehoritans accepted, and the Corps drove the pirates out of the system. They so soundly beat the pirates that other system-states were soon asking for Gamma Corps protection, until nearly the entire sector was under the Corp's wing.

They now defend the sector from larger threats, such as Serganid brood-pods, Danse Macabre ships, Immortal incursions, and the Galactic Jehovan Jihad.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm

The FELC, or the Federation of Elder Lord Conquest Prevention
Military Arm: FELC Ground Corps
Fleet Arm: The Army of Epicus
Intelligence Arm: Society of Red Ninjas
STANDINGS:
Assyrian Empire. Wary, Limited Espionage. Minor skirmish with an Assyrian Longcruiser at the beginning of FELC colonization.

The FELC was cast through a wormhole in the middle of the Dead Zone of space at a period of galactic war. Since then, they have claimed a system of planets and are beginning to make a name for themselves, but cannot challenge the war-capabilities of the larger empires, so have joined the Galactik Relations. Two billion people inhabit one territory with a small fleet.

Discovered Advanced Lazer Weapons. Discovered Largescale Spaceflight. Discovered Fleets.
Last edited by RagnarokRose on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Cpl. Halan
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cpl. Halan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:49 am

Republic of Mauros
Military Arm:Mauros Marine Corps/Mauran Mechinized Infantry Corps
Fleet Arm: Grey fleet Command
Intelligence Arm:Mauran Marine Ranger Corps
STANDINGS:
Minimal contact

Very heavy emphasis on mechanized infantry, wary of other spacefarers, relatively small, internal conflicts, few laser weapons but large nuclear arsenal(tac nukes)
Fire, Fire, burning bright
Burning down the house tonight

Heroism is not the ability to kick ass. It is the willingness to use this ability on any poor bastard who so much as looks at you funny.

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 pm

United planets.
Military Arm: Multiple land based militrys that vary from region to region.
Fleet Arm: A group of fleets, mainly attacted to their home planets military arm.
Intelligence Arm: none... or as far as you know.
STANDINGS: Very little contact, know to sneak around yourback before launching a flare and yelling a battle cry.

Extra-info:
[WARNING STUPIDLY LONG BACK STORY]
Being a young race they are curious and have yet mastered space trave, mainly using probes to explore.
Their ancestors sent a mission to the stars, it was to land on a planet in the nearest solar system.In time the great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren of the people who where sent on the mission had successfully sent a message to home. the decendants of the people who had sent it up received the message and rejoiced that star travel was possible.

After that they spread far and wide, looking for good planets to settle on, during this period of Low-tech travel they couldent communicate with other ships due to the ploblem that nothing can travel faster than light and that space is extremly vast.

Their first contact with other races gave them more advanced tech which allowed them to travel faster and too communicate. This odd area that was called "reality" could pass messages from one point to a diffrent point very very fast.
some say that that world is ruled by giants who are the commanding force behind the "minifigures" and that they forged the world from large multi coloured "bricks" and that all actions a "minifigure" attempts are judged by giant polyhedrons that roll across the world.
WARNING STUPIDLY LONG BACKSTORY
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

Ranger S2H
Minifig
Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Post by Ranger S2H » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 pm

The United Federation of Adamas Systems.
Military Arm: Adamas ranger Corpses.
Fleet Arm: The Adamas Federation is still developing its fleet. currently, all space travel is performed by the Adamas federal airforce. (pilots and other airmen are known as skyrangers.)
Intelligence Arm: huge network of agents, assassins, and cells all over the galaxy known as the federal network (FedNet). there is only one agency which uses and controls the net, but it is known by thousands of names.
STANDINGS:
The Assyrian star empire: friendly. The Ranger corps fights the renegade Czech worlds and the eastern militias who have allied with them. in turn the assyrians provide new technology. there is an assyrian platoon active in Ranger Corps Delta.
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?

lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lrdofbricks » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm

drashonian republic
army branch: grand army of the rebellion
space branch: none (assyrian ally's)
dispostiron: assyrians-friendly/allied, stranians-enemies

the drashonians recently rebelled agianst the expanding stranian empire. they control a single massive planet; the landspace is equivalent to 57 times the average size of a planet (second largest confirmed, 4th largest speculated). the droshonians made an alliance with the assyrian empire to defeat the occupying stranian army. the grand army of the rebellion focuses primary on ground and air forces, with the largest complement of anti-space guns known. treaty was made with assyrians for the ability to use drashonia as a base in return for freedom and space ship protection. the grand army sticks to mundane gunpowder weapons becuasee they are uneffected by anti-energy feilds. synthisized gunpowder is made by exposing materials to extended otc ore radiation. otc ore is mainly used in energy reactors, drashonions are to practical to risk the problematic effects of using otc's in combat.
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Got two
Walter Jacobi Ego Universal Trust WJEUT
Military Arm: Jacobi Corporation
Fleet Arm: Ego Industries
Intelligence Arm: Walter Association
Standings
Free Enterprises Of Galaxia Abyssus: War
The real head of this trust is Walter Jacobi Ego, who has named three of his fifteen galaxy spanning buisnesses after him. Empire developed all own tech.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.

Ogel96
Dimmy

Post by Ogel96 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Free Enterprises of Galaxia Abyssus
Military Arm: Piltogg Zombies
Fleet Arm: The Red Imperials (not chinese, chess)
Intelligence Arm: The Greater Thieves Guild
Standings
WJEUT: War
This is a loosely woven band of factions put together to stand against the menace of the WJEUT. Other Factions include the Invernius Corporation and the Crusaders.
Often fall to war with each other.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.