Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations
Moderators: Rev. Sylvanus, warman45
The Player using the joke must tell a joke to the oppsoing player. If sucessful, any minifigs in a 2d6 Radiuis of the "Saying the Joke fig" die of laughter.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Tzan wrote:People in the future will probably travel back in time to taunt us about our slow internet.
People in the future are dicks.
- it is better than most people
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
oh god no..
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
- Master of the Four Triangles
- Posts: 2037
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
But if you tell the other player the joke then you both die of laughter!
- Posts: 1459
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
- Location: Gale Crator
And a fail indicates he delivered the joke wrong and his side kicks beat the hells out of him for being a total spaz.
- his facetious and usual sarcastic self
- Posts: 11025
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: Banned and proud of it. MY HILL!
Return to Bonus Material
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest