Joetrillion
Officer

Post by Joetrillion » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:22 am

Ahhh how i love being tutored....

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:48 am

same educational system as crazyhorse,
only 8 50 minute lessons a day a 20 minute break after the first two, and a thirty minute break after the fourth or fifth.
all in all we have lesson from 8:25 to 15:55 and the first couple of minutes of each lesson is used to travel to the lessons, and you may be free at random hours if it got planned that way, or if the teacher isn't there.

I SO hate that, I have to wake up early in the morning go to school, leave at about 4, for only 2 or 3 50 minute lessons i find boring.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

spacessj
Hero

Post by spacessj » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:36 am

I have 7 50 minute periods, one 10 minute break before noon a 50 minute lunch break and a 5 min break in the afternoon to go to the WC. We start at 8:30 or so and end at 15:30 or there about. On Wednesday we only have 4 periods.

Oh and btw: Nice drawing
ahp77 wrote: "always use melee weapons unless your enemies are annoying you"

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Post by Olothontor » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 am

The handle is wrapped. It's not all one piece of Theyrium. The metal is protruding from it, it's not part of it. As for your rant on the blade warping, Horseman? I can yet again blow you off. I say that it looks kick-ass, and in fantasy that's a huge part of what matters. Everything else is magic. If it was a comic book, I could see your reasoning, but it's not.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:15 pm

but it's basic physics! something that proportionally thin compared to the rest with force applied to it will bend like a gymnast!

Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Post by Blitzen » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:18 pm

He also said it was almost as hard as a diamond, which makes in incredibly brittle, probably.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

*CRAZYHORSE*
Mega Blok

Post by *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Rody wrote:same educational system as crazyhorse,
only 8 50 minute lessons a day a 20 minute break after the first two, and a thirty minute break after the fourth or fifth.
all in all we have lesson from 8:25 to 15:55 and the first couple of minutes of each lesson is used to travel to the lessons, and you may be free at random hours if it got planned that way, or if the teacher isn't there.

I SO hate that, I have to wake up early in the morning go to school, leave at about 4, for only 2 or 3 50 minute lessons i find boring.
well that's because we live in the same country! ^_^ and I also hate that once I went to school and I found out I had the first 2 hours of so I went back home 2 hours later I went to school again and it said I had the whole day off I was happy that I had the day off but I hated to go back and forth through the rain 2 times, It's a real problem here in Holland.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Olothontor » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:02 am

Fantasy settings have a lot less to do with physics. As I stated, magic has everything covered. It seems a bit cliched, but hey, what's a writer supposed to do?
-=[ Visage ]=-

Blitzen

Post by Blitzen » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:09 am

Draw a better blade? I don't know, but it's your funeral.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by Olothontor » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:14 am

The fact that it's mine and not yours I accept with grace. Thank you. And actually, now that you mention better blades, I'm working on weapons for the Council Of Triumph (the council of four that rules over The Order). So, you'll have some more to critique as soon as I finish.

Also note that I haven't gotten good enough to do dimensions and such in the blades, so they will still look pretty thin.
-=[ Visage ]=-