Three-way war, 40k, Halo, and Boba Fett; prep thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby Warhead » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:02 am

For some reason while reading that I picked it up as POWER FISH?!? I propose we make a new Brikwars weapon tech design using all our Lego fishes as power weapons.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby trebnos1 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:49 am

Okay, so I'll be starting the war today. I'll post the pics in the Reports from the Field thread for you to check out.
Some last-minute changes:
-Gave Master Chief some self-healing capability, as recommended.
-Also gave Master Chief +1" to move after reading the first half of "The Fall of Reach."
I may or may not include the Powerfist after all; depending on whether my brother has it done before start time. As an anti-tank weapon, it would have limited usefulness in a purely hero-oriented game anyway.
And spartan117, you're right, there are no gaps in shielding, which gives Master Chief a very slight advantage, but remember that shielding is only 1d8 of his total armor, and the 2d10 bonus will be the part from which I subtract.
Didn't notice Warhead's post, but yes. That would be total win. The only thing I've used the fish piece for in BrikWars was as the tip of a staff for a cleric leading a mob of carp-worshiping jihadists.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Postby trebnos1 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Alright, posting the thread now. Sorry it took so long, I didn't realize how much I had on my plate today.
trebnos1
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to General Discussion