[JJJ19] Abbadon, the town that moves

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, RedRover

Itsjustaguy
Champion
Champion

[JJJ19] Abbadon, the town that moves

Post by Itsjustaguy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:44 am

The Infernal Legion's Armored division is crowned by Abbadon; the massive tracked town that carries 7 mounted guns and up to 30 Infernal Regulars. Abbadon trudges along its warpath at 9 inches per turn, and has more than enough fig-power to fire off all 7 of its guns in one turn. Abbadon is made from a hodgepodge of materials ranging from wood and wrought iron to concrete and heavy steel, making its armor vary from 4d10 to 2d10.

Abbadon is an unstoppable force, plowing through even the most defended of positions with its heavy metal tracks. The demonkin who ride Abbadon lay waste to all they cross paths with. During the midnight battle of the Vile Plateau, Abbadon removed the festering cyst that was the high citadel of Ventnish over Vilnee. The Pact of Purity Horde attempted to protect their Citadel but to no avail against the indomitable moving fortress that is Abbadon.

An Infernal guides on of Abbadon's guns by firing his stolen Thomson submachine gun in the general direction of where the big-gun's target is.

A view from the backside of Abbadon,

P.S. I have since added white tires like the piece on the barrel end of the last picture to both the main gun and the left gun (so it matches). Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just started a Mathematics undergrad research program and also a Dungeons and Dragons community with my friends. If you guys are at all interested in D&D please check out our instagram feed: https://www.instagram.com/bunglers_tabletop/?hl=en.
RealHumanTM

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: [JJJ19] Abbadon, the town that moves

Post by ninja_bait » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 am

Shit, that's awesome
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:02 pm

style - 8
substance - 8
photography - 6
Faction Index - Battleplates Chronology - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

Post by MadMario » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:53 am

Style - 7 - nice part usage, technically flawless

Substance - 7 - good mix between detail and playability, good choice of scale

Photography - 8 - mostly good lighting and nice POV`s, some more wide angle would`ve been nice

Theme - 6 - fits the infernal legion perfectly, yet not much connection to recent events
ImageImageImage

aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by aoffan23 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Style: 7
This thing is beautifully chaotic. The image of this big red behemoth rolling onto the battlefield is awesome.

Substance: 6
I like the multi-layered layout of the platforms and the sprinkling of little houses, but I feel like there could a little more in the realm of details such as ladders and ropes to swing around.

Photography: 5
While the low-angle shot does a great job of making this thing look intimidating, the rest of the photos could use some work. It's kind of hard to get an idea of what the whole thing looks like.

Theme: 4
Spoiler
Show
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.