GT Round 7

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

GT Round 7

Postby Bragallot » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 pm

With Deep Purple playing on the background, the mages decide it's time for some rock'n'roll! Lara notices she's lacking fingers to make the metal sign, but at least her newly acquired helmet makes her seem heavy.

White mage: "Hush, hush, thought I heard her calling my name now."

They combine their powers to summon a huge wind elemental, one that seems rather determined of satiating elmagnifico's thirst to drop heavy stuff on people.

He picked up the crumbling wagon and prepared to land it on the bulls below...

''Wait, it's a bit heavy...''

"Aagh!" The wind elemental found out a body full of oxygen and a flaming cart aren't such a good combination when you're the one feeding the flames. (fyi, the roll failed but I decided to have some fun anyhow, the bad effect this time was a minor one: the trapped axeman could get up more easily)

*facepalm*

The West heavy finished climbing onto the slope and caught the last ranger from behind. Lrdofbricks' orders were 'make it bloody and gory' so he decided to use the blunt part of his weapon instead of attacking with the tip.

He kinda kept pummeling him for the entire round or so, but his death wasn't important enough to dedicate more than 4 pictures to it. Anyway lrdofbricks got what he wanted. The Dwellers are now eliminated! Your men didn't die in vain, Warhead.

The hero picked up one of his men, aiming to throw him onto the slope where he could slash up the white mage... at least that was the plan.

The hero crit failed the roll, smearing the axeman against the wall. Seems like he really lost his touch these last two turns.

The Magus Guild celebrated the axeman's demise.

Katana's drawn, two imperials rushed the sole heavy.

He held on against the onslaught, but was dealt a hit.

Retribution was swift as the Heavy's response impaled one of the soldiers. It was now up to him and the flagbearer to duke it out!

The axemen rushed upon the nearest enemies, but only one got in range for a swing. The Starcapes were ready to respond.

The Bodyguard cut off some heads and handed them to her soldiers for ammunition. Motivation: unknown.

One imperial crit failed his shot, making it end up on the end of the halberd queen Lara was swinging around. The head remained completely positive to the situation even after having been set on fire.

The axeman was the first to act and cut his enemy in two. I still let the gun fire because the roll was very close, but it didn't break his armour and the head only ended up as a nice decoration for the axeman's helmet.

The hero figured all you need to make phonecall is a horn held close to your head and dialed 666. The call was answered.

"Mad Wizard Emergency Aid. May we help you?"

Hero's head: It's a good thing Lego liked painting speakers to faces so much around the time I was created.

The feat proved a succes and the purple wizard will join the ranks of the imperials next turn.

Some overviews, as promised:

Last edited by Bragallot on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 pm

:shock: NOOOOOooooooooe!

One of these days lrdofbriks, oh yes, one, of, these, days. :?
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:48 pm

I just realized you would've probably felt better if I'd said your men had died in vain, am I right? :)
Silent-sigfig wrote:

Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:09 pm

I would have been even happier if my men had kicked lrdofbriks men all over the place and totally annihilated him... :evil:

Ach well, I enjoyed the game. Even if it's yet another I didn't survive. Because of lrdofbriks! Grrrrr!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Elmagnifico » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Overviews please? :D
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby lrdofbricks » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 pm

thats 2-0 warhead. better luck next time...
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 am

Elmagnifico wrote:Overviews please? :D

Indeed, I forgot them for a second. Pictures added, overviews posted. You can send in orders for the purple mage, who is supposedly about as strong as an Elder with more CC defence unless I'm lacking some BW knowledge on Purple Mages here :)

And Warhead I figured I should have probably made your rangers a little more close-combat resistant :? , I'll keep that in mind for next time, 'cos you're welcome anytime ;)
Silent-sigfig wrote:

Bragallot
Blockguy

Return to Forum Battles