Skull Mountain: Turn 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

Skull Mountain: Turn 4

Postby Zahru II » Mon May 31, 2010 12:40 pm

The best way to describe this turn would be 'poor photo skills and desperateness on all sides'.

Malekim's Horde (Warhead):

The burrower exploded, but wasn't deadly enough to kill the mighty awesomeosaur. The beast lost 2 hitpoints, and has been rendered blind and mad, moving at random directions at full speed (indicated by the two cones in his eyes, also representing the gushing streams of blood :twisted: ).

The remaining riders charged to block the cavalry. The headless leader managed to charge to a different way, knocking out a riderless steed.

They managed to kill one.

The skeleton squad also charged towards the knights. The sole survivor from the other squad tries to catch up with the others (not shown).

Two more knights and a skeleton had fallen. Raise dead didn't worked.
Malekim floated and killed another knight with a doombolt.

The damaged glommox moved over the sea of corpses and fired at the launcher.

It only managed to knock down a plate of armor.

The cultists loot cooler weapons.

Then they charged to Arthel and Flint, but didn't do a lot.

The other glommox self-destructed itself, but only hurt Flint, who lost a hitpoint (lesson of the day: if you wear a massive piece of armor you're more resistant to toxins and viruses).

Finally, the gargoyle swooped and smacked the launcher operating brute. He died.

United Imperial Army (Bragallot):

Niol and his runeknights began to charge, turning to hit the skeletons from the side (once again, this played out in my mind as an over the top, epic slowmoed scene)...

The four knights killed two skellies, and their death knight, while knocking away a third one. Niol saved his action to focus all his willpower.

Gathering as much runic power as he could accumulate, Niol created a beacon of divine light...

Which obliterated the rest of the enhanced skeletons, right in front of their master's eyes. I just wet myself.

The infantry squads began to advance towards the orks, the dwarves regained their warmachine. The swordsmen regrouped to avoid mass losses from explosions.

These two units did a feat even McGyver would admire: without tools, they fully repaired the ballista.

While the dwarves showed the orks that the blades on their guns aren't just ornaments, and hacked them apart.

The cleric hijacked a riderless horse, and tried to pacify Mugg, but surprisingly he didn't seem to be interested in the imperials anymore. Huh.

Amphyre electrified Kensai's blade, who threw it away in shock. The dwarves tried to fire at the disarmed foe, but failed.

Kensai's Warband (Theblackdog):

Dumb luck is sure on their side. The blind awesomesaur moved right next to Amphyre. Attack of opportunity!

A direct barrage to his head, and Amphyre is done for good.

The fallen hero's body squashed the warmachine, his shield buried(but didn' kill) a swordsman.

A troll smashed the last glommox.

Kensai moved back, the launcher was adjusted, while the transport steered in front of the advancing imperials.

Two bolts were fired, it landed at two different squads.

A swordsman fell from both squads, also a gargoyle.

The Direwood Brigade (gamey353):

Mugg found the rampaging awesomeosaur more intersting, and moved towards it.

Sigmund shot down the headless horseman.

All except Flint ganged on the cultists.

They were beaten into pulp, then Flint attempted to shoot at Malekim, but failed to do harm.

So that was turn 4. I await your pms for turn 5, here's an overview shot:

Last edited by Zahru II on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Paco » Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 pm

I love this battle, I really can't see who's going to win.
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Killer Karetsu » Mon May 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Only criticism I can say is that the strikes and blows and shooting of the figs/creatures isn't very detailed but that doesn't matter cause this is a very fun to watch as it's kind of Warhammer styled.

Who might win?
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby Warhead » Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Me! :twisted: Mwah-hahahahaha... *stab!* Urghle!...

I've got to hand it to Zahru for delivering such a swift forum battle, probably the fastest as looks like soon to finish game yet. Good show ol' son!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Lt. Krus » Mon May 31, 2010 1:35 pm

WArhead definatly has somthing up his sleevey. He wouldn't have this bland of a turn without a plan...
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Mon May 31, 2010 3:45 pm

This is what I meant by how quickly you can go from a favourable position to being in trouble in BrikWars, I'll need a good next round or else :?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Return to Forum Battles