The battle of BlurryPic Village

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn

The battle of BlurryPic Village

Postby Paco » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

A couple weeks ago, Ogel96, a friend, and I started a Brikwar in my house. It's still set up, but we did manage to finish three turns before Ogel96 had to leave for Scotland. (we played this out on several days) Each of us controlled two or three teams. Pics are from Ogel's Brickshelf, I thought I'd do him a favor by posting this.
ImageAn overview of most of the field, before I cleaned the board off of NPCs (Yeah, that is Manly Santa next to the red house, he wasn't in the game though.)
Image(Another blurry picture, taken before I learned how to turn on the flash. )
These were the survivors, controlled by Ogel. Their goal was to carry the message to the base on the other side of the field.
Image(Yeah, blurry again) The team on top were the peaches, and below them were the MGK, Mythicalcreatures Get Killed. Both were controlled by my friend. They allied with each other early on like Bonn-o-Tron.
ImageThe Police, controlled by Ogel. They are all officers and have better armor than everyone else.
ImageThe Knights, also controlled by Ogel. Their goal was to help protect the base.
ImageThe base defenders. In the left fort there is an Assyrian, a Brittanian, and a local Soldier. There was some sort of backstory that they were the only ones left alive after a massive Peach raid, but I forgot the details. The right base houses a rich Oil tycoon, his two Peach servants, dapper Indy and his playmate, and a medic.
ImageA real blurry pic. On the gantry, there is a NPC repair droid reparing a Speeder. On the island are the Mythical Creatures. Led by Professor Sharkhead :!: and the Champion sea beast, they have a bunch of crocodiles, krackens, and other minor creatures at their disposal.

Turn one will be posted in a minute.
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Paco » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 pm

The Survivors
ImageThe mechanic and Agent Obi-Wan (carrying the letter) fire on the snakes (controlled by the Mythical Creatures), easily killing them. The rest move up, with one falling (the blue bases are supposed to be concrete).
ImageThe two notice the Peaches and MGK in the distance and try to keep away.
The MGK
ImageOne MGK commando finds a chest filled with gold. He buys a jeep from a passing merchant. The leader finds a motorcycle. (People really should keep these kind of things chained up)
ImageThe MGK commandos with the Ray Gun (insta-kill against undead) and heavy cannon board the jeep. Their mate with the axe watches their back.
ImageThe last commando notices the park and goes down the slide.
ImageAnd falls off.
ImageHe eats an apple, which is just in season.
ImageAnd settles down to take a nap in the shade.
ImageThere are more MGK located near the Forts. Their assassain droid (a really bad and out-of-date model) shoots the repair droid, taking its head as a trophy.
ImageThe other MGK take shots at a gator, killing it.
ImageA troop runs up to the missile tower and shoots the missile.
ImageIt explodes on the island, only killing two bats and three spiders.

The Fort Defenders
ImageThe soldier runs to the barrel, but trips and falls.
dapper Indy and his playmate are given orders.
Rolling a very good sprint roll, they leg it to the missile tower, and grab a heavy pistol with rocket launcher attachment and two rockets and a pistol from the crate behind it.
The Assyrian and Brittanian grab their weapons.

The Police
ImageA trooper runs and jumps into the speeder. The cop with robotic legs (Not RoboCop) trys to use the manipulator hand to pick up the sculpture and launch it at something. He crit fails (or so I'm told) and dies.
The Deputy's vibro axe rolls two crits and kills the MGK officer, sending him flying off of his motorcycle.
ImageThe Hero fails to kill the driver.
The robotic cop's corpse.
(Hey look, you can see my basement carpet! :o )

The Peach Assault Team
The irregular, who wears a pink shirt and yellow electrical gloves, finds a MK IV rocket and shoots it at the Survivors.
Right on target.
The missile rolled low damage for a MKIV and only killed the two people nearest to it, The Mechanic and Agent Obi-Wan. The explosion ignites a fuel can, which blows up, destroying the post's legs, sending it crashing into the ground, killing the survivor who tripped. The letter went flying onto the collapsed raised baseplate. The speeder with the cop in it was nearly destroyed and is useless as a vehicle. The lookout post did drop one huge gun and two pairs of binoculars (+1 for use on a weapon). The only survivors were the Heavy, the Grenader, and the Hero.
Image[/b]
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Finn_striker » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Nice start of battle.
Some pictures are terrible cause their are blurry.
But good work, i really want to see the end and all what happens before it! :D
Sorry if you can't understand my talking.
Finn_striker
Officer

Postby Paco » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Finn_striker wrote:Nice start of battle.
Some pictures are terrible cause their are blurry.
But good work, I really want to see the end and all what happens before it! :D
Thanks. There were three of us taking pictures, and not all of us were on par with Nation Geographic's standards. Especially me.
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Paco » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 pm

The Peaches Part 2
The scout loots the Nurse's office, finding two medipacks (I didn't have any suitcases so I just used panels, mostly ones)
Another shot of the destroyed house, I guess. The raised baseplate is on a 45 degree slant and a crate full of spears fell out.
Helping out the MGK, the Peach Hero (I think it was him) drops a grenade he found in the dumpster on Spongebob.
Spongebob, the Manta Ray guy, and A Peach (I think) died.
The Peach Hero and a trooper combine fire on the Police deputy, killing him.

Mythical Creatures
The two Krakens and a crocodile kill an MGK soldier.
The Sea Monster Champion fails to kill.

The Knights
Three of the knights go the junkyard and start to clean it up. A Darff Invader helmer is given to a blue knight and night vision goggles are given to the axman. These five move up, through the forest.
They should hire stubby to help them.

Secret Faction: The Necromancer
A necromancer appears behind the right fort. He calls forth four minions, including a Mega-Mecha Crossdresser fiend.

End of Turn One
-----------
Turn Two

The Survivors
ImageThe survivors regroup. The hero takes the giant gun from the lookout post, the heavy sets his gun down near the red house as a turret, and he grabs a pistol. The grenader chick's dynamite tosser is wrecked, so she grabs a pistol too. The letter is recovered from Agent Obi-Wan's smoldering corpse and is given to the heavy.
---------
At this point an arguement broke out between me, Ogel, and my friend. He wanted to know why the Survivors were trying to attack his Peaches, and Ogle insisted they figured out that it was them who attacked him. My friend said that they would have no clue who attacked them in the first place, and he said
My Friend wrote:P-Trill, I'm going to knock you out.

---------
Secret Faction Activated! Paco the Ninja
My sig-fig walks into play.
An unseen force smacks his Power Staff into his face.
Paco the Ninja is knocked out.
SIG-FIG ELIMINATED

The Turret
The turret's auto-blaster kills a skeleton.
--------
We continued to argue.
My friend wrote:Okay, so how DID they find out?

[quote="Paco the Duck Ninja]A magical shirtless man riding an ostrich told them.[/quote]
--------
Reinforcement Arrival
A magical shirtless man riding an ostrich appears to help inform and support the survivors.

Anyway, one MGK had died by the Survivor's attack.

Mythicalcreatures Get Killed
The MGK Commandos in the jeep combine fire on the Police Hero, killing him. Only the officer in the ruined Speeder remains.
The Survivor Hero is killed by the MGK's laser cannon.
A MGK trooper slashes dapper Indy in half.
The MGK assassain droid, it's legs and new head gone, kills an attacking shark with a crit success.

The Base Defenders
The oil tycoon scrounges through the chests and finds a stick of dynamite. he pushes down a window and tosses it right at the MGK hero.
The hero survived, by the trooper was blown far away by the explosion, he smashed through the missile tower (there was only one missile there) and lands in a barrel, dead.
The medic tosses a pack down to The playmate.
I'm not sure, but I think the playmate shot the trooper with a missile. The Champion also died somehow, I think on the MGK's turn. The MGK only have their hero, the legless assassain droid, and three commandos left.

Not in the picture: The militia guy built a mortar out of parts from the left base and the Assyrian shot something (The Creature Champion?)
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Paco the Duck Ninja wrote:Image
The robotic cop's corpse.
(Hey look, you can see my basement carpet! :o )

:2camels:
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Paco » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 pm

The Policeman
He rummages around the crate. Inside, there is a crossbow, a heavy pistol, and a pair of binoculars.

The Peaches
The Peach who died was revived by a medipack. The hero then has his troops swap out weapons and hijack the Pirate's boat. The Scout gets out his radio...
...and calls in reinfocements. (It looks like there are only five in the picture, but there are actually at least ten or twelve)
Another shot. The guy in the black veil is a hero, and has Spider Gymnastix.

Mythical Creatures
ImageThe MGK droid is killed by the croc.
Professor Sharkhead begins to fix the ship.

The Knights
These two continue to straighten up the junkyard.
The rest move into the left fort. The defenders and the knights are allied.

The Undead
The Necromancer summons more undead. He rolled a crit success, and two Elite Skeleton warriors appeared. They have a heroic feat each and officer stats. I counted them as three undead, and I rolled a seven, so another undead shows up, a worker. (He can be seen at the very top of this picture.
The skelton with the sword swings it at the turret...
Destroying it. The rest of the undead move out.
The new arrivals. No, they are not Warheads.
The necromancer (looks like a gimp) :oops: moves towards the action. His staff, used to raise the dead, can also be used as a melee weapon, the OT tip can be explosive.

Overviews
The survivors location. You can't see him well, but an Islander Surviver (Forrest Fred!) has appeared, and killed the last Police officer. POLICE ELIMINATED The survivors also have the magical shirtless man riding on an ostrich, the grenader, and the heavy, who is hiding behind the Police sign. He carries the letter, the survivors objective. You can also see two MGK in a jeep, one carries a raygun, the other had a laser cannon.

Carnage. You can see the undead in the distance.
The location of most of the peaches. The last three mythical creatures: an alligator, a kraken, and Professor Sharkhead are in view. There is also the last MGK commando with two heavy laser pistols at the front of the Peaches.
The undead. You can also see the knights and my droid collection in back.
The forts. You can see knights, a squad of Oktan Oil Korps reinforcements (3x soldiers, 1x Officer, 1x Hero), The Playmate, and the MGK hero here.
Another POV of the defenders. The Assyrian is still alive, he just fell over after I posed him. The militia dude has a mortar.
The junkyard, with two knights in it.
The forest. You can see a Mega-Mecha-Crossdresser in the upper right.

That's all for turn two. I did turn three but Ogel has it on his camera and he is in Scotland right now so it should be a while.
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Finn_striker » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:16 pm

All i can say is: wow!
Sorry if you can't understand my talking.
Finn_striker
Officer

Postby Warhead » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm

:D Nice Battle, the pics got better once you had finished with the trampoline. :) So, not Warheads?.. Although, an army of Warheads... now there's a thought. :wink:
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Jbgarrison » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Very cool.

My favorite pic is the one labeled: "The two notice the Peaches and MGK in the distance and try to keep away."

Minifig's eye view shots, when possible, are engaging because they draw the viewer in to the battle. The only problem is that having such a distance betwen foreground and background objects makes at least part of the photo always blurry, but they are still cool shots IMO. :)
Hoboman wrote:I forgot for a moment what forum I was on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Jeffrey Boyd Garrison
Spokane, Washington, USA
TROLOLO
Jbgarrison
Cannon Fodder

Postby james+burgundy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Love the name
james+burgundy
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Crocodiles are mythical creatures?

:phil:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Lt. Krus » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 pm

WARNING: The below post lacks substance or context, read at your own risk :WARNING

Exactly.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Ogel96 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 am

uploading the next rounds pics to my brickshelf now.
My doctor says I have an obsession with vengance. We'll just see about that
My 550th post was "JANE-FREAKIN-GOODALL".
I called the Ghostbusters in my 600th post.
Ogel96
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Paco » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:36 pm

The Survivors
Forest Fred climbs on top of the Police station and charges his gun. The Grenader moves up too.
The Heavy is given the Ostrich and rides it through the station.
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH. :twisted:
The Jeep is totally destroyed, and the Driver is dead. The other MGK commando flew through the air and his laser cannon is destroyed.
He lands safely, though.
Meanwhile, the Magical Shirtless Man does some scavening. He finds a safe. What's inside?
A Blue Transparent Chainsaw.

The Mythical Creatures Get Killed
The Commando next to the Peaches fires. One shot misses.
The other one crit fails and blows his arm off.
The MGK are not having a very good turn.
The other dude gets up.
And arms himself with a vibro-axe and Blaster Pistol.
The hero had been killed last turn, forgot to mention that.
Paco
Jaw-Jaw

Next

Return to Reports From the Field