Stare At The Abyss Round 2 (On the horizon)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Stare At The Abyss Round 2 (On the horizon)

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Sarge and Dragosani both opened a crate. In his, Dragosani found a Tommy Gun with 3 pieces of ammo and a piece of TNT. he lost a few points of sanity wondering how all that fitted in there.

Sarge, on the other hand, shrugged of such confusion as he went up to the door with his new found shotgun (loaded with two ammo) he saw the general go towards just a few seconds ago.

Artemus had gone back to the boats, to pick up the crossbow.

Charlie picked up the phone, and found that there was no chord on it. he dicided to hold onto it as he rounded the corner.

To his right there was a horse pen, and a crate.
To the left:
A little more:

A man came running...

...and suddenly stopped moving.

Alright, players may give their orders.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm

We will survive by sticking together. Also, I want to know who is the 'funny guy' ? also the tommy gun should be picked up someone. Orders: I will move toward guiness to investigate :wtc: happened to that man.
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy

Postby Warhead » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:14 pm

The Tommy Gun and ammo for it are mine.

Warhead talking out his arse wrote:I talked a load of bollocks at this point and made a total arse of myself. Move along nothing to see.

I'll go check Mr Fallsdownrunning with Sarge, keep an eye out for an ambush, make sure the guy isn't a zombie, do not touch him or get too close.
Last edited by Warhead on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Warhead wrote:The Tommy Gun and ammo for it are mine, as is the TNT. I'll let who ever wants the rifle go ahead and take it, it has two ammo

The tommy gun is two handed, so it's either the tommy or the TNT.

Warhead wrote:(I take it that's clips or is that bullets?)

All ammo is bullets, and can be fired from any gun.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby MasterEcabob » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

How much ammo do I have for the Crossbow? Can I pick the shield back up (or at least strap it to my back)?

Anyway, I'll make my way back up to the red building--but still close enough to cover Warhead--and tap out "SOS" in Morse Code on the door.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

MasterEcabob wrote:How much ammo do I have for the Crossbow? Can I pick the shield back up (or at least strap it to my back)?

You have until the quiver runs out (1 in 10 chance with each shot). no to both things about the shield.(bows are two handed)
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby Warhead » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Got it with the ammo now, thanks. I've also made notes of who everyone is and what weapons there are so I don't get confused again.

Artemus: There is a lamp near you supported by a piece of ammo (as per Turn 0 description) can you collect it please?

Ok, I take the 2 ammo from the musket and add it to my 3 for the Tommy Gun. I leave the empty musket and give Charlie Guiness the TNT.

Please still do this...

Warhead wrote: I'll go with Sarge as he checks Mr Fallsdownrunning, cover his back and keep an eye out for an ambush, make sure the guy isn't a zombie, do not touch him or get too close.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Ok, now we are just waiting on Mr. Guiness
Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Postby MasterEcabob » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Moronstudios wrote:
MasterEcabob wrote:How much ammo do I have for the Crossbow? Can I pick the shield back up (or at least strap it to my back)?

You have until the quiver runs out (1 in 10 chance with each shot). no to both things about the shield.(bows are two handed)

Thanks for the info; I figured as much with the shield.

And I think I'll be taking Warhead's advice and grabbing the ammo piece from the lamp too.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:29 pm

I go to search the crate, and get on the horse if possible.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Return to Forum Battles