Stare At The Abyss Round 4 (The power of TNT)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Stare At The Abyss Round 4 (The power of TNT)

Postby Moronstudios » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Sarge misses his shot as Charlie lit and tossed the TNT into the center of the swarm, and ran for it. Charlie's santity was barely scratched be the sight.
Image

He got a quick look into the building they were near before turning around to watch the explosion.
Image

The explosion killed all but one skeleton, who kept on going. 3 more popped out of the ground.
Image

Artemus made sure not to sprint, so he didn't drop the ammo. he caught sight of the skeletons, but wasn't affected by the sight.
Image


Artemus:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 95/95
Holding: Crossbow, quiver, ammo(1)

Charlie Guinnes:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 98/100
Holding: lighter

Dragosani:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 81/90
Holding: Tommy gun (5 ammo)

Sarge Hullum:
Health: 4/4
Sanity: 86/90
Holding: shotgun (1 ammo)
Last edited by Moronstudios on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Wait, if I threw the TNT, why is it still in my inventory?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Moronstudios » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Wait, if I threw the TNT, why is it still in my inventory?

Fixed
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 pm

I search for a key/ enter the building guiness looked in
User avatar
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:50 pm

I pick up the nearest crate or barrel, and smash it against the door in an attempt to bust in open. Hopefully a forced entry will catch the person insde more off guard than just walking in.

[Somebody cover me in case he attacks]
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Warhead » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Charlie! There is a discarded rifle near the crates which Artemus has an ammo clip for.

I'll cover the approaching skeletons. I'll shoot any that get close but I'm not wasting shots unless I have to, but if it's ammo or me then fuck the ammo.

You guys might want to knock the door first before trying to bust in. Someone cover the buildings entrance when they others go in.
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10896
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby MasterEcabob » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 am

Alright, I'll move up towards you guys and give covering fire (either at the skeletons or whoever's in the building).
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
User avatar
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Location: Lurking...


Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests