Stare At The Abyss Round 6 (Don't you know...)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Stare At The Abyss Round 6 (Don't you know...)

Postby Moronstudios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Dragosani kicked the cult and reduced a skeleton to dust with one will placed shot from the tommy gun.
After a quick retreat out 3 heros were back together again.
Image

Artemus wondered who to give the ammo to.
Image

The skeletons advanced.
Image

The cult scampered off.
Image

The sea still was wild.
Image

Artemus:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 92/95
Holding: Crossbow, quiver, ammo(1)

Charlie Guinnes:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 96/100
Holding: Pirate rifle (o ammo)

Dragosani:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 81/90
Holding: Tommy gun (3 ammo)
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 pm

I reel in the fishing pole, take the fish, and chuck it at the skeletons to distract them. If they're coming after us for blood, they'll probably take the fish.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Warhead » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

[Ok, those skeletons are becoming more not less, and we don't have the ammo to stop them. The big gun thing on the island may be our only hope. But is it controlled/powered from there or here somewhere?]

I suggest you two or one of you get to the boats, scupper one of them and row across. Can you attach the fishing rod line to the jetty and take the rod with you on the boat, tie both ends very securely please (it looks long enough to stretch the distance). When/if you get across see if you can figure out the weapons controls.

I have a risky yet cunning plan. Instead of going with the guys I'll leg it at full speed towards the guys that are chanting near the dome. Skirt the statue, it might be an undead guard or something worse so keep out it's way. Use the Tommy on anything or anyone that tries to attack me (response fire). Ask the nice, not insane gents what the hell is going on? If I figure they are responsible for the skeletons (you know, evuul vibes etc), then drop them, if I have any action left with a burst from the Thomson.
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10896
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby MasterEcabob » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Alright Warhead, your plans sounds good. We don't have time for the fishing pole part though, you'll just have to grab the other boat if things get iffy.

So basically, I'll give Guinness the ammo, he'll fling the fish towards the skeletons, and then the two of us will row on out to check out the cannon.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
User avatar
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Location: Lurking...

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm in with the other two on the plan, but further I think we should keep the barrel lid on the boat in case one of us needs a shield.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.


Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tzan and 1 guest