Stare At The Abyss Round 7 (...I guess not)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Stare At The Abyss Round 7 (...I guess not)

Postby Moronstudios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:46 pm

The general and Charlie got on the boat, having thrown the fish.
Image

Dragosani had other plans.
Image

The undead kept on, growing in numbers [as Warhead noticed].
Image

He was nearing the dome.
Image

Cold, snowy winds swirled around the small island. It looked to the two on the boat that there might be a heath risk.
Image

Artemus:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 92/95
Holding: Crossbow, quiver

Charlie Guinnes:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 96/100
Holding: Pirate rifle (1 ammo)

Dragosani:
Health: 6/6
Sanity: 81/90
Holding: Tommy gun (3 ammo)
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Rocket_Saint » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:51 pm

I love how this is going, It's inspired me to give a forum session like this.
Where I give a cast of characters to choose from and you go about a silly adventure.
TROLOLO
Rocket_Saint
Hero
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 am
Location: San Santos' Villa,Space Mexico

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 pm

I don't think the cannon is worth the risk, I mean we could both get torn to pieces. I think we should follow Dragonsai since he's got slim odds as well: 2 (potentially 3) to 1, not so good.

Separating doesn't seem like such a good idea to me, especially since there's another distracting piece of meat and a motorcycle along the way.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Moronstudios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Rocket_Saint wrote:I love how this is going, It's inspired me to give a forum session like this.
Where I give a cast of characters to choose from and you go about a silly adventure.

Thank you. I'm glad it has inspired you.
Last edited by Moronstudios on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Moronstudios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I don't think the cannon is worth the risk, I mean we could both get torn to pieces.

The health risk is the draining effect of the cold...
And the motorcycle isn't in play, as it isn't on the map.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Moronstudios wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:I don't think the cannon is worth the risk, I mean we could both get torn to pieces.

The health risk is the draining effect of the cold...
And the motorcycle isn't in play, as it isn't on the map.


Oh, okay. Ignore that post then.

I saw the grey plates at the end of the water in this pic...

Image

... and assumed it was a baseplate.


Alright, well then I have a question. Is the purple canopy over the little thing on the dock made of fabric, or a hard material such as plastic or sheet metal?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Moronstudios » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Alright, well then I have a question. Is the purple canopy over the little thing on the dock made of fabric, or a hard material such as plastic or sheet metal?

hard material
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Aw damn, there goes my MacGayver-esque idea. Okay, well i think our best bet is to take the fishing rod just in case and head to the island. As for Warhead, Godspeed. :?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby MasterEcabob » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 am

Aye, he knows what he's doing. Our job is to find the controls for that cannon, or die trying.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
User avatar
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Location: Lurking...

Postby Warhead » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

[It just makes sense only one of us take the bigger risk. However don't get too comfy on the island, I suspect these things walk along the bottom of the seabed as in Pirates of the Caribbean. I see there is a tool shop here, I may check it out before trying the hoky poky priests, or whatever they are. If I find ammo I'll bring it. FuckIT! I haz idea!]

Is it possible to row the boat parallel to the shore? Try to stay warm and out of the wind (shield?).

I'll check around in the (white or yellow building next to the crane) and if I find something like ammo etc I'll bring it over and dump it in the boat. You guys can keep me covered if need be in case I find something more than ammo and weapons when I run out.

[I'll then go talk to the mumbo jumbo men, should have time and then I can hitch a ride with you guys, thoughts?]
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10916
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am

Warhead wrote:Is it possible to row the boat parallel to the shore? Try to stay warm and out of the wind (shield?).

The boat can be rowed in any direction, as long as a successful roll is made to overcome the storm (And all of your guys turned out pretty strong). [I'll then go talk to the mumbo jumbo men, should have time and then I can hitch a ride with you guys, thoughts?]

Warhead wrote:[I'll then go talk to the mumbo jumbo men, should have time and then I can hitch a ride with you guys, thoughts?]

Ok, this is a problem. Either they go over this turn and leave you, or they wait for you and you hitch a ride.
so which is the plan of action?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 pm

I think we should just go over now, if Warhead gets in trouble he's got a lot of space to run. What about you guys?
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Warhead » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Let the guys decide. If they leave go check the mumbo jumbo guys. If they stick around check for equipment and ammo and bring it to them.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10916
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby MasterEcabob » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 am

Lets go; the longer we wait the more surprises this game gets to throw at us.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
User avatar
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Location: Lurking...


Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest